Page 127 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1544
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM your nursery is stunning, perfect set out without being over the top.
    I am in LOVE

What does the decal on the wall say I cannot see it properly on my work computer

I wish I could put stuff on the walls but we are renting at the moment so I can't

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We are renting too, but decals should be okay! Even though bub will be in our room I still want to do up a beautiful little nursery!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    7 should def be late enough to see a hb. Their heart's start beating between 5+4 and 6+3 so I reckon you'd be sweet at 7, but if you hold out then it's less time to your next scan

It's so magical seeing that heart beating away!
    That is what I thought less time until the next scan... I am trying to get in on a Friday afternoon /Saturday so that DF can come and that should be 7+1 I just cannot wait to see the heart beat so I probably couldn't hold out too long!

FTM - Yep, I think you set my BFP up with that perfect timing with getting my new car! You must be my good luck charm

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    And your nursery is beautiful FTM xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will have to ask if we can put decals up because if we do and then they see it they will probably freak out...

Wanted to buy a house November this year but I will (hopefully providing everything goes well) be 8 months pregnant so I ruled that out!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MCB and Rainbow We are pretty in love with our nursery too

MCB the decal says "First we had eachother, then we had you, now we have everything" .. nawww

The decals are transfers so they can be peeled off the wall and leave no residue so the landlord would never know you had put them up in the first place. I'd do them if I were renting Glad I could be your goodl uck charm! Hehe ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post

MCB the decal says "First we had eachother, then we had you, now we have everything" .. nawww

The decals are transfers so they can be peeled off the wall and leave no residue so the landlord would never know you had put them up in the first place. I'd do them if I were renting Glad I could be your goodl uck charm! Hehe ..
    I thought that was what it said but wanted to be sure Super cute, I really love it. Makes me want to watch Sex and the city now though

Decals are an awesome idea especially for renters... I will definitely look into these for when we are ready to set up a proper nursery

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post

We're renting too and even though we were told we could do whatever we wanted I was anxious about using decals.
    I got some GREAT ones on ebay though and they come off really easily and with no residue.
    The dinosaurs are DS1s and the monkeys are DS2s. I think I paid $10 in total for both sets.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    We're renting too and even though we were told we could do whatever we wanted I was anxious about using decals.
    I got some GREAT ones on ebay though and they come off really easily and with no residue.
    The dinosaurs are DS1s and the monkeys are DS2s. I think I paid $10 in total for both sets.
    They are really cute Eko Once I know what we are having I will be able to find some on ebay that I like! Good to hear they don't leave residue or marks as that would be painful once moving! argh.

Hope you are settling in well with Flynn (btw love the name, was on my list if we had a boy)