Closed Thread
Page 125 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1544
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    Did you get them from a baby shop lil smurfy? You will have to post a pic we r using my old drawers for bub DH sanded them back and painted them white. He did a good job!
    This is what DH wants to do. Buy pine drawers and paint them white. We are all talk and no action though. Need to get organised! On another note we put a deposit on a new car yday. Now we have to sell my car...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wait till wednesday maybee, im sure your results will be fine or they would probably call you

Congrats on the car! What u getting?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would wait Maybee as they usually ring if you failed. I would take no news as good news.

Goodluck for your GTT FelH. I had mine 2 weeks ago and passed...yay! The drink they give you is not very pleasant but other than that it was fine.

LilSmurfy I would love to see your drawers or find out where you got them from. We are going to use all DD furniture in the nursery so we need t buy her some new drawers. I want white as the new cot/toddler bed we bought her is white.

AFM I spent the weekend collecting things for my hospital bag and packed them in a box for our move. I bought maternity pads, breast pads, mini toiletries, SMS pack of wipes and nappies and a few other things so I can pack my hospital bag as soon as I move house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We just got the drawers from fantastic furniture. The drawers at the baby shop were expensive so we decided to go cheaper so we could get more baby items.

I'm thinking in the next few weeks I'll get what I need for my hospital bag.

Maybee, I'm itching to wash bubs clothes, but am waiting for the drawers to arrive so i've got somewhere to put them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe when I failed the screening test the gp and ob called me that day. And had me back within another two days for testing. I'm pretty sure no news is good news. :-)

I passed the diagnosis test which they didn't ring me about I had to call them 3 days later for the results.

Lilsmurfy how exciting

Fel good luck the drink is yuck and bubs will go nuts.

Maybe also how cute! I love baby clothes. Remind me do you know what ur having? I loved hanging my clothes out and looking at them. Sometimes I just go into bubs room to look at them.

Afm had a really big cramp about an
    Hour ago down low on my left hand side freaked me right out. I had just stood up. It's now just a dull pain along my lower abdomen so I assume its muscular. But gave me a fright...

Hope u all had a nice weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil petal hospital bag is on my to do list for next weekend! Fingers crossed I can do bubs and some of the stuff I might want, and write the list of last minute add ins (phone charger clothes etc)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are getting a Nissan XTrail. Just have to adjust to driving a much bigger car...

Thanks ladies. I will wait until apt and assume no news is good news.

Lil smurfy I only washed all the clothes this wend because we had good weather in Melb. We looked at drawers yday but weren't happy with them. Might check out fantastic furniture for drawers. Thanks!

My next goal is to think about my hospital bag and start gathering things for it. Oh and DH has said he is going to start painting nursery tomorrow. Yay!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Maybe also how cute! I love baby clothes. Remind me do you know what ur having? I loved hanging my clothes out and looking at them. Sometimes I just go into bubs room to look at them.

Afm had a really big cramp about an
    Hour ago down low on my left hand side freaked me right out. I had just stood up. It's now just a dull pain along my lower abdomen so I assume its muscular. But gave me a fright...
    Yes we are having a girl. My sister has given me heaps of clothes ranging from sizes 000 to 2. I've only sorted through the 000s... Lots more to go! Sage my nursery is empty and I often go in there to 'imagine' what it will look like. Ha ha

Ouch! Any out of the ordinary pain is worrying. I often experience pain when just standing up. Hope it eases for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh girl clothes are beautiful! Your line would have looked nice and colorful!

Yep i think now I'm over 32 weeks different pains I am paying more attention too. It's settling now but I'm still having some pain. Maybe it's Braxton hicks.

Nissan x trails are awesome. I love them and want one. one piece of advice Make sure you check the car seat you get as one of my friends had to have the front passenger seat really forward as she bought a car seat that was really long! Yay for nursery painting that's awesome.

Our room is not set up but has lots of stuff in it. That might be on the list for the next few weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!
    So I actually achieved some baby stuff this weekend!! Sorted out the 0000,000 baby stuff and have 4 gender neutral bits of clothes lol teach us for finding out with the first one!!!
    Washed all of the blankets, sheets and wraps, threw out the old cot mattress and just need to wash all the baby clothes and the cloth nappies which could take forever lol!
    I also need to pack my hospital bag which will have to be next weekend now, talk about leaving stuff til the last minute, crickey!!!
    Next w/e also hang the wall pictures and stuff and clean the cot and change table bah so much work lol!

Anyway I hope everyone had a good weekend!!! Monday tomorrow boo, 2 more weeks of work then 3.5 weeks til bub will be here eeeeek!