Closed Thread
Page 123 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1544
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    I must admit having a toddler and a newborn was very hard in the beginning neither of my boys slept through and ds2 was always up at 2am but after that first 3 months passed was much easier my ds1 was sleeping better and so was ds2 and now that they are 4 and 2 1/2 it's beautiful seeing them play! The only real thing I can trick I can say is if you get to overwhelmed make sure you take some time to yourself, I ended up needing to put ds1 into Childcare cause I just needed that one day to just focus on number 2...I also must state I got post natal depression as well so I needed a lot of help from my mom (she is a blessing, I seriously cannot thank my mother enough)
    What's the age gap?

Waiting I am glad the baby is going good I seriously think the babies like to tease us from day of conception, they are always scaring us!!!
    Thanks so much for your advice Nila! Mine will be 23 months apart, a lot of people have told me that it is hard in the beginning but is great when they get older. Good tip for making sure I take time for myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear from you Eko. I had baby blues on and off a few times after DD was born. Even though I was told to expect it it still came has a shock. Sounds like you are in good hands with your DH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    everyone is so chatty. 😃 Have been reading along but been busy at work, trying to pack, paint, organise carpet.

SageS : I got my raspberry leaf tablets from health food shop and was told to take 2-3 tablets a day from start of 3rd trimester coz i couldn't remember when to take them aswell. I took the tablets with both dd and ds & didn't have stitches or grazes.

Hi everyone else you all seem to be busy buying lots of stuff. coz ds was ment to be the last we got rid of most of our baby things, we only have basics like cot, change table, car seat, pram (I want a new one). We need to get all new clothes so I have some shopping to do. A friend of mine suggested putting 2 layby one full of girls stuff and other boys then after bubs is born cancel the layby u don't need. Anyway tired now so off to bed nite.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    everyone is so chatty. 😃 Have been reading along but been busy at work, trying to pack, paint, organise carpet.

SageS : I got my raspberry leaf tablets from health food shop and was told to take 2-3 tablets a day from start of 3rd trimester coz i couldn't remember when to take them aswell. I took the tablets with both dd and ds & didn't have stitches or grazes.

Hi everyone else you all seem to be busy buying lots of stuff. coz ds was ment to be the last we got rid of most of our baby things, we only have basics like cot, change table, car seat, pram (I want a new one). We need to get all new clothes so I have some shopping to do. A friend of mine suggested putting 2 layby one full of girls stuff and other boys then after bubs is born cancel the layby u don't need. Anyway tired now so off to bed nite.
    I think I might go and buy the raspberry tablets cause I'm struggling to drink 3 cups a day plus water and of course my morning coffee!! Lol!
    I only used the tea with dd but was the same as u with no tearing etc

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocciequeen For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (08-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks loony! Good to know. But the info on choccie app says to avoid if BP is up.

I wish I could drink the tea and not worry if it will affect my BP! Go get the capsules choccie you can take them for me 😉

hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SageS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (08-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Thanks loony! Good to know. But the info on choccie app says to avoid if BP is up.

I wish I could drink the tea and not worry if it will affect my BP! Go get the capsules choccie you can take them for me 😉

hope everyone is having a nice weekend!
    I read that too. I was going to take the tablets but decided I better not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone heard from J in the last week? Not sure when she last posted.

I'm doing day 6 of a 7 day stretch at work so am exhausted! Other than that all good here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    I read that too. I was going to take the tablets but decided I better not.
    You and me both fel! How many weeks are you again? I only have access on my phone so can't see tickers!

No Toni think its been a week or so. She might be just reading along. I think she popped into say congrats to Eko from memory.

Toni 7 days straight is crazy talk. I hope it passes quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 26 weeks on Monday. My blood pressure started rising right on 20 weeks :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was considering taking the tablets or at least drinking the tea too but don't think it's a good idea anymore considering I had high blood pressure then eventually pre eclampsia last pregnancy.

No idea about J Toni, hope we hear from her soon.