Closed Thread
Page 108 of 155 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1544
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That is good that they are sending you to a place that knows all about multiple babies otherwise I am sure you would feel very overwhelmed!

aww that is sweet of your DP Tonis and I am sure you look lovely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    I feel like I am enormous today. Sat in my towel on the bed this morning telling DP I couldn't go to work as I look so fat. Lucky he is a sweetheart and told me I look great and that its normal to be bigger.
    The weight gain can be hard. At least DP is sweet.

It's our 1st wedding anniversary tomorrow. We're going out for dinner. I only have one dress left that actually fits. I wouldn't say it looks great, but it's going to have to do.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awe happy anniversary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni I hear you! I feel like a beached whale but it's soo worth it!

Lil Smurfy, the weight gain is hard indeed. If I allowed myself to eat whatever I wanted I would have easily gained 25+ kg's! I'm 32+4 today and sitting at a gain of 7.5kg's so I'm happy with that
    Oh and congrats on the first wedding anniversary! How lovely

AFM, I'm counting down for everything! 11 shifts left at work. 2 weeks and 2 days until my baby shower. 3 weeks and 1 day until DH's and my babymoon and then exactly 6 weeks and our baby girl will be here! I'm sooo excited!!

MCB, you're so organised to have your nursery started! Bubs will be here in 6 weeks and we only just built the cot yesterday! Still have to put up the wall decals, and some floating shelving and what not

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lil Smurfy: hope you have a lovely anniversary.

FirstTimeMummy: yay for the countdown

The annoying thing for me is I have lost kgs throughout the pregnancy. This last 3 weeks are the first time I've put weight back on but I am still down about 15kg. It's just that now my belly is bigger and I feel enormous, I'm having trouble sitting at the desk at work, getting up off the floor, rolling over. Grrr
    I even told DP that it won't be long before he needs to come wash my legs and feet for me as I won't be able to reach anymore hahaha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Morning Ladies!

Is there room for someone new? I got my BFP this morning at 15dpo!

I have casually been stalking you all for quite a while now just waiting until I could join!

Cute bump FTM!!

Good luck for your scan today Rainbow... look forward to seeing your little bub!

oh yes, my BFP for you to look at:
    Congrats MCB - Welcome to the thread!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Lovely belly Choccie - you've had a bit of a growth spurt.

Dream girl, hopefully bub doesn't end up overly big. Good luck with GTT. Mine's in 2 weeks too

Rainbow, what a lovely little bugaloo. You got lucky with a scan early in the day. Are you relaxing more now that you've seen her/him?
    Thanks LS - growth spurth i a word for it, you dont realise how much you have grown until you do a comparison, I almost died hahah! Baby can slow right down now thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Nila View Post
    I second the fact that pregnancy drags I'm 24weeks an it feels like eternity!! Although I now have to have a scan every 4 weeks so hopefully having some sort of appointment very 2 weeks will make the pregnancy go faster!!
    A scan every 4 weeks you lucky thing!! The appointments every 2 weeks started from 30 weeks for me but might be different to those lucky ppl having TWINS!! (still jealous lol)

Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Lil Smurfy: hope you have a lovely anniversary.

FirstTimeMummy: yay for the countdown

The annoying thing for me is I have lost kgs throughout the pregnancy. This last 3 weeks are the first time I've put weight back on but I am still down about 15kg. It's just that now my belly is bigger and I feel enormous, I'm having trouble sitting at the desk at work, getting up off the floor, rolling over. Grrr
    I even told DP that it won't be long before he needs to come wash my legs and feet for me as I won't be able to reach anymore hahaha.
    Toni - I also struggle with putting on the weight but im afraid there isnt much you can do about it apart from eat healthy and exercise gently if you can . I read in my app that in the 3rd trimester they expect a weight gain of 500grams a week which I was amazed at! I have already gained not quite 10kgs this pregnancy, they do say the normal is 10-15kgs.
    Also as so as you have the baby you drop around 10kgs including the baby weight, fluid, placenta etc. Sometimes this makes me feel better thinking about it that way lol!

Well everyone is very chatty today, hard to keep up, but also great to see new people joining the thread weekly at this point!
    Im starting to really stuggle with the bigger belly, more tired, less energy, less sleep etc. 5 weeks and 6 more days to go, im hoping for 3 weeks and 6 days lol! In 3 weeks I will book in for an app with the doc and have a s&s done and see how that progresses me along!
    Hope everyone is having a great day and Hi to those that I have missed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy anniversary for tomorrow Lil smurfy

ooh so exciting FTM!! Where are you going for your babymoon? We discussed the idea of a babymoon ... we are going to Coffs Harbour when we have one

oh wow! no I am super, duper organised! Drives my DF crazy as he is much more laidback... I am sure you will have her room all set up by the time she is here Can't wait to see her and her room!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh can't keep up today! You are a chatty bunch.

Fel it's been at 110/70 or 120/80 the whole way through. Until the 32 week appointment. I just want to do what I can to keep it not going any higher. I had it taken again today and its 143/87 so still up not just an anomaly.

Hi all ill try to catch up when I'm not at work!:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Choccie haha having twins scares me what worries me more is the likelihood of them being preemies and staying in the hospital for a while...although I keep telling them that they can come no earlier then my birthday at 10am after I drop off my other two at school lol hopefully they will listen and come on then (of it only worked that way haha)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

Chocciequeen  (04-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Congrats MCB - Welcome to the thread!!!!

Thanks LS - growth spurth i a word for it, you dont realise how much you have grown until you do a comparison, I almost died hahah! Baby can slow right down now thanks!

A scan every 4 weeks you lucky thing!! The appointments every 2 weeks started from 30 weeks for me but might be different to those lucky ppl having TWINS!! (still jealous lol)

Toni - I also struggle with putting on the weight but im afraid there isnt much you can do about it apart from eat healthy and exercise gently if you can . I read in my app that in the 3rd trimester they expect a weight gain of 500grams a week which I was amazed at! I have already gained not quite 10kgs this pregnancy, they do say the normal is 10-15kgs.
    Also as so as you have the baby you drop around 10kgs including the baby weight, fluid, placenta etc. Sometimes this makes me feel better thinking about it that way lol!

Well everyone is very chatty today, hard to keep up, but also great to see new people joining the thread weekly at this point!
    Im starting to really stuggle with the bigger belly, more tired, less energy, less sleep etc. 5 weeks and 6 more days to go, im hoping for 3 weeks and 6 days lol! In 3 weeks I will book in for an app with the doc and have a s&s done and see how that progresses me along!
    Hope everyone is having a great day and Hi to those that I have missed!!
    You made me feel better with the comment about 10kg weight loss when bub is born. I've been trying to eat healthily, but this week I'm going nuts for chocolate.

I'm chatty cos I have no motivation to work.

I already struggle with lack of sleep, feeling tired and being uncomfortable. Heaven help me in 10 weeks time. I'm not sure work would appreciate me calling in sick because I can't be bothered going lol.

My fortnightly appointments start at 28 weeks

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Chocciequeen  (04-04-2013)