Closed Thread
Page 101 of 155 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1544
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ive got a feeling ill have to deliver suddenly too waiting

Im so happy for you waiting I cant believe your already 10 weeks Time is flying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Obs appt went well. All blood tests came back fine Bubs is apparently a good size (no idea what that means) I asked for medical cert for lighter duties and explained the situation. He can't believe that work can't figure this out without the need for the med cert. When I said I could be rostered to an easier (Physically) area but that my boss said no because that would be favoritism my ob said "well yes, you are pregnant" haha classic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Obs appt went well. All blood tests came back fine Bubs is apparently a good size (no idea what that means) I asked for medical cert for lighter duties and explained the situation. He can't believe that work can't figure this out without the need for the med cert. When I said I could be rostered to an easier (Physically) area but that my boss said no because that would be favoritism my ob said "well yes, you are pregnant" haha classic!
    Glad it all went well and hopefully ur not so nice boss leaves u be now!!
    What does a good size mean?? Scary lol I would be thinking a big baby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting - good to hear the bleeding has stopped, second pregnancies seem to bring back all the memories lol! Hopefully u can follow through with the vbac!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everyone has been very chatty today! Was slightly busy at wok and didn't have time to right throughout the day and come home to heaps to catch up on!
    Just off to netball training... Not participating of course but helping coach until 6 weeks after baby is born (I'm very optimistic lol) busy busy like normal and will catch up with thr posts tonight or tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Glad it all went well and hopefully ur not so nice boss leaves u be now!!
    What does a good size mean?? Scary lol I would be thinking a big baby?
    My sister said her ob used to say that to her as well and my nephew was in the bottom 25percentile at birth so who knows. Hoping my boss leaves me alone too after tomorrows meeting. I am glad that I have decided to go on leave at 34 weeks though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    Im so happy for you waiting I cant believe your already 10 weeks Time is flying!
    Thanks! I know, I think this pregnancy is going to fly past!

Good luck with your boss tomorrow Toni

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    Ive got a feeling ill have to deliver suddenly too waiting

Fingers crossed for you fel that this isn't necessary and you will be able to keep it down!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SageS For This Useful Post:

FelH  (03-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Fingers crossed for you fel that this isn't necessary and you will be able to keep it down!
    Thanks Sage I really hope I make it to 36 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fel- Hope your BP stays down and you can avoid delivering too early!

Eko- Sorry you're feeling so crappy hun. I also felt quite ill for about 10 days after my c-section due to anaemia from the blood loss. Caesears are so often made out in the media to be the 'easy option' but they really are not. The recovery is longer as after all it's major surgery! Makes it harder to move around to look after bub when you're suffering with sore wounds etc. I really hope you make a speedy recovery.

FTM- ouch, sorry to hear you fell over! Thank goodness your shins took the impact not your belly! Have you got lots of bruises now?

Toni- have you got things sorted with work yet? I've had a pretty stressful situation at work the last week with a foster care placement. The carers are just horrible and make the biggest issues over nothing. Having a big meeting this afternoon and I am dreading it!

Waiting- wow 10 weeks already! You must be feeling excited to get towards the end of the 1st trimester! I am going for a VBAC too and have a very supportive midwife who is giving me lots of tips. Let's hope we both manage it!

AFM- I've been quiet the last week as moved house over the long weekend. It was exhausting of course, moving always is, but most things are done now and the house looks very cosy heading into the cooler weather. I am looking forward to getting the nursery ready this weekend. DS has settled in well and sleeping great in his new single bed. Though he's started waking up very early! Hope he gets out of that phase soon. Could have been so much worse though, night wakings etc, so glad we've avoided that for now.

I am 22 weeks now, and bub moving around a lot. I have felt like i'm 'neglecting' her lately with all the business of moving (is it possible to neglect a baby in-utero? lol) and not really thinking about her much. But now it's done I can focus on her movements and the pregnancy more again. Will really ramp up my hypnobirthing practice and other birth preparation excercises after my next midwife appointment at 26 weeks.

We're off for a trip to Adelaide next Tuesday for a week, to visit friends. Will be lovely to have a break as work as been so stressful lately. Only 3 months until maternity leave and I can hand over all my cases, hurray!