Closed Thread
Page 100 of 155 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1544
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Fel, That's not good, especially given that the stress of work is gone. What is she going to do about it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You suddenly became a chatty bunch!

Eko, you poor thing! I am freaking out now because of my c-section! Hope you're much better over the coming days

Rainbow have fun and good luck with your scan. I'm sure it's all going to look great Also re the discharge, I have had it right through my pregnancy. It's sooo gross! I have to wear panty liners 24/7

Nice ticker Shelby!

Fel you poor thing. You're not having much luck with that blood pressure are you? I'm sure your ob is on it and you're in good hands

Hi to everyone else

AFM, 6 weeks and 2 days to go until I meet my little lady! OMG I can't wait and only 13 more shifts at work until goodbye work forever!! Yayyyyy!!

On a bad note, I had a fall yesterday but thank GOD I landed on my shins so they're all busted up which is fine. As long as my little girl is fine then that's all that matters to me. DH was in tears this morning the poor thing as he said he couldn't get the image out of his head and would die if anything happened to bubs or me. Poor possum .. I know how awful it can be when you see someone you love fall and hurt themselves

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (02-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rainbow: good luck with your scan.

Fel: that's not good about your blood pressure. Hope something helps.

FirstTimeMummy: glad you are ok. Not long to go now.

Hi everyone, am on phone will need to get back on comp to do more personals.

I am 28w today, bub is kicking like crazy. Have an ob appt today, hope he agrees to do med cert for me. Glad I am working my normal workplace today as over the other place one of the clients stabbed themselves this morning. Rather upsetting esp when he was begging the ambos to let him die. Why oh why do I work mental health?
    So glad I get to see bub tonight to take my mind off work!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Toni: what a awful thing to have to witness! My DP is a police officer and some of the stories she tells are just awful too.

FTM: Yeouch! Hope you're okay. Rest up if you can

Fel: no good re: BP, hopefully they can stabilise it for a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FTM glad you and bubs are ok!

Toni that's horrible it must be so hard working in mental health, I don't think I could do it.

Well my doctor isn't too concerned about it just yet but she thinks it will rise at again at around 28-30 weeks then ill be medicated until hopefully 36 weeks then she will induce me. But she said if at any stage medication won't control it she will have to deliver him earlier. I have to have another full blood count along with my gestational diabetes test next week to check my kidneys/liver again. Gahh so stressful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Not long to go FTM. That's bad about the fall. Glad you are ok though. DHs reaction is sweet, poor guy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni, good luck with your appointment. Hope you get your certificate
    Sounds like a horrible morning. Working in mental health must be a challenge

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reminder about the ticker. I'm always on here using the app, so don't see signatures.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Toni - oh how horrible. Thats why I got out of social work and went to teaching. Saw too much Hope you can get the cert from the dr.

FelH - how scary, hope the BP goes down and your dr can treat it with meds. Cook bubba cook!! A friend of mine had a similar thing and had to deliver suddenly at 31 weeks. To look at her 18 month old now you would never know anything had ever happened!

Shelby - nice ticker!

FTM - Im sure you will be fine. I ended up in a c-section for my 1st and was petrified of them but it ended up being a really positive experience. Just ask for drugs. LOTS of them haha!

Eko - hope you are recovering ok

Rainbow - liners will become your new best friend. I have to wear them every day and did the whole pregnancy with DD.

Wow, looks like we will get a baby boom happening in here soon!!!!

AFM - I'm doing well (10 weeks tomorrow). Bleeding has finally stopped. Had my 1st OB appt today and she did another scan, bubs looked great, measured spot on. Made it quite real today, brought back memories of going there when utd with DD. Booked the NT scan for 2 weeks time eeeek!!! OB and I decided today I will aim for a VBAC (pending all things going well leading up to the birth.... exciting!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting, I'm glad your appointment went so well, and bubs is doing great.