+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Possibly miscarrying

Did anyone bleed for days with terrible cramps then miscarry? This is my 4th day of bleeding Ive passed 2 clots sorry if tmi the cramps are terrible I cant get comfortable anywhere, Ive been told I have a threatened miscarriage - surely with 4 days of bleeding its going to happen soon. I just wish the bleeding would stop.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Possibly miscarrying

With my first two miscarriages I started bleeding and passed the baby within an hour.

The third miscarriage I bled for days,cramps and a couple of clots.My OB had to remove the last of the tissue as my cervix had not opened enough and tissue was stuck.

If I was you I would go to my GP tomorrow. If you are soaking through a pad in less then an hour I woyld suggest going to the hospital.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

After 4 days I'd go to hospital.

I started bleeding at 10pm, cramps kicked in at 11pm and by 2:30pm the next day it was all over - I had passed the clots and was bleeding like AF with no cramps.

I needed a D&C though as some tissue had gotten stuck and I got an infection.

Big hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have you had an ultrasound? How far do you think you are? I have had 3 miscarriages and all were different but it doesn't sound good unfortunately.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would go to the ed and get seen too so sorry babe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

My mc lasted 2 and a half weeks. 10 days of heavy blood including placenta and sac then one week of brown after sac.
    The pain wasnt too bad, mostly on days of placenta and sac that were two days apart. The cervix dilates 1cm in mc around your time.
    Last edited by Kazza78; 10-02-2013 at 20:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Please post when your ready to let us know your ok xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Possibly miscarrying

I spent hours at the ed last friday after bloods and an ultrasound my bub was 10 days behind with a slow hb. Im having more bloods today. Will ring the drs this arvo

Sent from my GT-I5503T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you're ok Hansmum.

I had a miscarriage last week. I started bleeding when I got up and it gradually got heavier and more painful as the day went on. I passed big clots and the baby at 9.30pm and after that the bleeding got lighter again though it was very painful through the night.

5 days on I'm still bleeding. But no cramps or clots now. A scan the day after confirmed I had a complete miscarriage so hopefully things will settle down now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    look after yourself skips.
    Ive got an ultrasound Thurs to check everything out. I passed 2 small clots saturday then passed one big clot last night , the cramps went almost straight away, they came back this morning but are gone now. This might sound silly but how do I know ive passed the baby?? Im assuming it was the big clot I was 6 weeks 6 days. Having a natural miscarriage is very different to the d&c I had last June.