+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with you on the going out to dinner. I always have good intentions but when it comes down to it, I want something that I can't/wont cook (which is usually not so good for me).

Wish I had a smart phone so I could do the zombie run. Sounds like fun (you know besides the hard slog run bit). Good on you for going for the run. I'm sure it counteracts dinner in some amount.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Goblin Queen's going to be a Skinny Minnie!

Yeah, I didn't feel too guilty about dinner because I knew I'd done my run!

It's so hard, isn't it. When the meals came out and my cousin had a big chicken Caesar salad, I thought "damn, I should've ordered that" but I just can't go past ribs lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Well, I got up this morning and did my run. I didn't go yesterday afternoon because it was too hot and when I ran the other evening, I came home red enough in the face to think I might've been sunburnt. I'm really pale so I didn't want to risk it, so I've switched to morning running.

The run was good, it was the first mission in the Zombies, Run 5k. It was 10 minutes of walking, then 10 minutes of alternating 1 minute walking and 15 seconds of running, then 10 minutes of free form running. Now I have to take a day off running so I'll do Zumba tomorrow.

Food yesterday was really good except a friend bought me ice cream as a treat. This morning my work team is going out to breakfast so I'm going to probably have bacon and poached eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I could use the Zombies app - it sounds like lots of fun! Awesome effort getting up in the morning to go running

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

An awesome effort that is paying off right now lol! I love, love, LOVE my Wednesday morning self for hauling her butt out of bed at stupid o'clock to exercise because it is sure as heck too hot to do it now!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hooray for the morning run! I'm curious about this zombie app what does it say to you? Lol does it tell you that zombies are chasing you so you have to run faster??!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Pretty much! It's got a storyline where you're a runner for the town of Abel which is a safe haven from the zombies. They intersperse the story with songs from a playlist of your choice. The first mission was safely getting to the town of Abel and the 5k app focuses on getting you to the point of being able to run 5k in the same manner as the C25K.

It just involves zombies lol! You can hear them getting closer and apparently on the main app you can turn on zombie chases and it keeps track of how many times you get caught lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think the zombie app is a great idea. Sounds like alot of fun. It says it works for ipods but im not sure how it would with no internet connection.

Anyway good luck. I hope the zombies dont catch you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That zombie app sounds awesome! Well done on the morning run!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

It works using the GPS so once it's downloaded you don't need net connection unless you want to sync it to your ZombieLink.