+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Goblin Queen's going to be a Skinny Minnie!

Hi all, this is where I'll be blogging as of next Friday. I'm excited to be starting a new challenge here on Bub Hub and I hope I have as much success as I did last time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week

Default Goblin Queen's Weight Loss Blog

I've just been through and read everyone's blogs. I'm so impressed by everyone's honesty and inspired to do this! This is exactly what I wanted when I started this challenge, a community of ladies all committed to changing their lives in a positive way. I still have 12kgs to lose before I have an "Ideal" BMI, I would love to not be overweight anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

I have to say, I love how everyone's gotten on board and started even before the challenge began! Alas, I'm not one of those people lol! I've always been one to say "okay, I start tomorrow, tonight I shall eat like a king!". A huge part of why I started this challenge was selfish, because I needed it. I work so much better within the confines of a timeframe in every aspect of my life, from work to writing a novel in 30 days during NaNoWriMo. I lost 8.5kgs in 8 weeks during the Zumba challenge so if I could lose another 8kgs during this challenge, I'd be ecstatic!

I weighed in this morning at 77.9kgs, about 1.5kgs up from two weeks ago and 0.4kgs up from my weight at the end of the Zumba challenge (but we did have pizza from our local Italian restaurant for dinner last night!). I ran out of time this morning so I'll do my measurements tomorrow. I did manage to get a Zumba Rush workout in, though! I'm going to do Power 90's Sculpt 1-2 workout when I get home.

I love exercising again, I haven't done it too frequently since the end of the Zumba challenge, just sporadically enough to pretty much maintain my loss. At least I know that when I hit my goal weight, I can keep it off! Food today is the last of my Lite N Easy. I can't wait to go grocery shopping again tomorrow, it should be good for our household budget too since I'm sure it'll cost less than $300 a week to feed two of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

That was a great effort losing 8.5kg in the Zumba challenge GQ, you proved home much motivation and determination you had then, can see you doing just as well this time

Wow can't believe how expensive lite n easy is. Are you planning on cooking the same things that you ate from lite n easy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Thanks!

Similar, I feel like the dinners are too carb heavy so for dinners I'm going to have grilled meat or chicken with salad. Breakfasts, I'll probably stick with Lite N Easy's egg or beans on toast (though I will miss the ham, cheese and tomato omelette and no I can't make my own, theirs is amazing lol!) and lunches I'm thinking a wrap or something similar. Snacks will be Ryvita and cottage cheese and I have tons of fruit cups in the fridge from Lite N Easy lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Haha don't you hate it when you can't make it as good lol!! Hubby makes an amazing egg, cheese, ham and tomato omelette that we pass off to the girls as an egg pizza lol.
    I like your eating plan, sounds yummy even if it is healthy. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    Thanks!

Similar, I feel like the dinners are too carb heavy so for dinners I'm going to have grilled meat or chicken with salad. Breakfasts, I'll probably stick with Lite N Easy's egg or beans on toast (though I will miss the ham, cheese and tomato omelette and no I can't make my own, theirs is amazing lol!) and lunches I'm thinking a wrap or something similar. Snacks will be Ryvita and cottage cheese and I have tons of fruit cups in the fridge from Lite N Easy lol!
    I remember those from when I did L and E- soooo goood!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

OMG isn't it, though! I would seriously buy just those if it was an option!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

Well, I guess it's time for me to blog again! Someone tell me what the hell I was thinking by starting this challenge on a Friday??? My eating on the weekend was not great and aside from boxing on Saturday morning, I did no exercise.

I'm back on track today, though. For breakfast I had two poached eggs on one slice of multigrain bread with Vegemite. Lunch was two small taco wraps. Afternoon snack was one carrot chopped into sticks with aioli as a dip (when I run through the aioli, I'm going to find a lower calorie substitute). We're going out to dinner tonight for a family birthday so I'll have to try and pick a healthy option off the menu.

When I get home, I'm going to do the first mission off the Zombies, Run 5k app. I'm really looking forward to it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:

That was an awesome experience, I absolutely love that app! I can't wait to do it again tomorrow!

Unfortunately for dinner I had BBQ ribs and sweet potato fries. Still, I'll be back on track with breakfast and it was a special occasion.