+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Where is the baby bonus?

I got the run around with getting the baby bonus the same time last year. I called the complaint line after not getting anywhere with the phone consultants and the wonderful man who worked on the complaint line sorted it out that day with the money in my account 3 days later.

Sent from my U8860 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Where is the baby bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by trustno1 View Post
    I got the run around with getting the baby bonus the same time last year. I called the complaint line after not getting anywhere with the phone consultants and the wonderful man who worked on the complaint line sorted it out that day with the money in my account 3 days later.

Sent from my U8860 using BubHub
    Thanks, that's what I'm worried about. When I spoke to the lady a week ago she asked me had I even lodged it. I would have thought my records would show when I had lodged it.

The reason I asked my initial question was to see if people were having similar issues and it was "normal". Not because I feel I should be prioritised over other people. Id just like to know what's going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption

Default Re: Where is the baby bonus?

We got our first instalment on Wednesday and DS2 is 16 days old today. We handed it in to medicare not centrelink though. I find them much faster!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tadpoles View Post
    We got our first instalment on Wednesday and DS2 is 16 days old today. We handed it in to medicare not centrelink though. I find them much faster!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub
    Wow, I wonder what is going on with ours then. DD3 is 55 days old lol. They probably lost my claim. I'm just going to go and see them next week.

Thanks
    Reviews

I just went to centrelink and I heard a lady say its their peak time of the year for claims etc. guess with school etc . Definitely go to Medicare! Much better then centrelink

Thanks
    Reviews
    OP, I do apologise sincerely for any offence caused. When I wrote my reply I certainly wasn't comparing you to flood victims and on reading my reply I can't see how that could have come across. It was just a heads up. Perhaps a smiley or something would have illustrated the tone of the remark in a more favourable light? No matter, I'm sorry you found my response upsetting. Yes, I waited for 3 months. 3 months and 1 week to be exact but when I did get it, I received it as a lump sum backpaid from the date of claim.