+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default Lock up risk-taking mothers

Quote Originally Posted by Ffrenchknickers View Post
    It's just that, even for someone who is recovering from an addiction of whatever nature, saying things like that help no one. All it does it add to the guilt of something that you just can't change because you can't turn back time.
    Sorry if you or anyone else has been hurt by my words.

And I truly don't mean to be antagonistic but this thread is in the "current affairs and news" section and has a thread title about locking up pregnant women who take part in risky behavior.
    - I haven't personally attacked anyone. All I've said is that women would be *better* mums if they didn't have *current* eating/mental/other issues. If someone is disturbed by this then they probably should be more careful about what threads they read and/or get counsellIng for their issues.

How can I say this? Because I am one who had eating issues in my younger days and thank **** I got over them before I started a family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Sorry if you or anyone else has been hurt by my words.

And I truly don't mean to be antagonistic but this thread is in the "current affairs and news" section and has a thread title about locking up pregnant women who take part in risky behavior.
    - I haven't personally attacked anyone. All I've said is that women would be *better* mums if they didn't have *current* eating/mental/other issues. If someone is disturbed by this then they probably should be more careful about what threads they read and/or get counsellIng for their issues.

How can I say this? Because I am one who had eating issues in my younger days and thank **** I got over them before I started a family.
    It's all good. Not really anything anyone says can make me feel worse than I already do hey. I do think it's often a good thing you can say what you believe.

I did reply to this thread because its an issue close to my heart and it was me who brought up the whole eating disorder thing knowing it would make me feel worse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

It's all good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    It's all good. Not really anything anyone says can make me feel worse than I already do hey. I do think it's often a good thing you can say what you believe.

I did reply to this thread because its an issue close to my heart and it was me who brought up the whole eating disorder thing knowing it would make me feel worse.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    VP. Believe it or not, I find myself nodding at your logic more often than I admit lol!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Thanks. Xx

Nowhere is offline Winner 2007- Most Supportive Of Feeding Other-Than-Breast Award
    Winner 2010- Most Optimistic Poster Award
    Winner 2010- The Most Supportive Member Award
    Thanks
    Reviews

I'm sorry that you feel bad no matter what people say, you are a fabulous mother and you have over come so much in your life to get to that point, every one has a past but it shouldn't control how you feel about your self for ever. Instead of looking at the bad things that you may have done instead look at how far you have come and how fabulous you are now, with out your past you wouldn't be who you are today

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks nowhere, you are such a kind person xx Now I'm embarrassed with all the attention.

Back to locking up mothers...!
    Last edited by Ffrenchknickers; 10-02-2013 at 21:17.