+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    - WHY wouldnt you do a quick head count and realise that 'hey you know what, we have a heap of pretty useless women and children but not many able bodied fighting men....maybe we should accept these 3 able bodied men and 1 able bodied woman into the group. I still dont trust them so I will keep them separated for a while longer...which is possible because we LIVE IN A GOD DAMN PRISON!!!!
    I thought that too. They have now lost Daryl, so they are down to 2 able bodied men, a guy with one leg, 3 women and 2 kids. Seems logical in a zombie apocalypse?

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I thought that too. They have now lost Daryl, so they are down to 2 able bodied men, a guy with one leg, 3 women and 2 kids. Seems logical in a zombie apocalypse?
    Exactly! Its sooo frustrating, they dont do things that 'normal' people would do in that situation. Plus, their 2 able bodied men seem to be both be having some kind of mental breakdown at the moment.

I think this episode should have been the one played before the big gap....would have left people wondering if Daryl was going to come back or not. Lets face it, he is the most liked character, so it would have been a huge *GASP* moment to end it with that up in the air for a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Walking Dead!

WAtched it last night and was reminded that this is the MOST INFURIATING SHOW IVE EVER WATCHED!!!

****SPOILERS. ALL MY POST IS SPOILERS*****

-WHY wouldnt you let Merle come back to the prison for the sake of keeping Daryl and just say you dont trust him (understandable) and will keep him locked in a cell or a separate part? YOU LIVE IN A JAIL, YOU CAN SECTION PEOPLE OFF. I was screaming at the tv Lol

- WHY wouldnt you do a quick head count and realise that 'hey you know what, we have a heap of pretty useless women and children but not many able bodied fighting men....maybe we should accept these 3 able bodied men and 1 able bodied woman into the group. I still dont trust them so I will keep them separated for a while longer...which is possible because we LIVE IN A GOD DAMN PRISON!!!!

- Asian dude.....your girlfriend didnt get raped. She got her top taken off and made to feel like crap.....you dont need to have a sad about it and have some kind of nervous breakdown about it. Toughen up.

- Andrea....just....go away. And take Carl and his stupid hat with you.

Such a frustrating show but I love it Lol
    Yes yes yes!! Peed me off so much when they were saying she was raped, she was scared and dehumanized she gave him the power!

Thanks
    Reviews

If daryls left why even bother watching FML

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chew the Mintie View Post
    If daryls left why even bother watching FML
    He hasnt. They wouldnt get rid of the favourite character. They arent that stupid Id say his job is safe for a looooooong time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was hoping we would see a baby zombie that time they went to a childcare centre. But now I reckon the baby zombies are probably just skeletons, since without teeth and not being able to walk it would be hard to catch and eat prey.

Thanks
    Reviews

I would of thought babies would if been totally eaten not enough left to actually reanimate .....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by london View Post
    watched it last night and was reminded that this is the most infuriating show ive ever watched!!!

****spoilers. All my post is spoilers*****

-why wouldnt you let merle come back to the prison for the sake of keeping daryl and just say you dont trust him (understandable) and will keep him locked in a cell or a separate part? You live in a jail, you can section people off. I was screaming at the tv lol

- why wouldnt you do a quick head count and realise that 'hey you know what, we have a heap of pretty useless women and children but not many able bodied fighting men....maybe we should accept these 3 able bodied men and 1 able bodied woman into the group. I still dont trust them so i will keep them separated for a while longer...which is possible because we live in a god damn prison!!!!

- asian dude.....your girlfriend didnt get raped. She got her top taken off and made to feel like crap.....you dont need to have a sad about it and have some kind of nervous breakdown about it. Toughen up.

- andrea....just....go away. And take carl and his stupid hat with you.

Such a frustrating show but i love it lol
    lmao!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: The Walking Dead!

WAtched it last night and was reminded that this is the MOST INFURIATING SHOW IVE EVER WATCHED!!!

****SPOILERS. ALL MY POST IS SPOILERS*****

-WHY wouldnt you let Merle come back to the prison for the sake of keeping Daryl and just say you dont trust him (understandable) and will keep him locked in a cell or a separate part? YOU LIVE IN A JAIL, YOU CAN SECTION PEOPLE OFF. I was screaming at the tv Lol

- Asian dude.....your girlfriend didnt get raped. She got her top taken off and made to feel like crap.....you dont need to have a sad about it and have some kind of nervous breakdown about it. Toughen up.

- Andrea....just....go away. And take Carl and his stupid hat with you.

Such a frustrating show but I love it Lol
    I thought the same thing!! about them all.
    I was also pleased they let the grass grow a bit.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I asked DP why he thinks there are no toddler or baby zombies. He said :If one could eat all of Lori Im pretty sure they would have eaten all the little kids entirely". Good point.