****SPOILER COMING****

WHY DID DARYL LEAVE?!
    I hope he comes back!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Walking Dead!

Disappointed to be honest, we waited so long!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I was disappointed too, was an anti climax really. I was waiting for them to storm the prison the first ep back.

Spoiler so cover your eyes if you haven't seen it.....

Daryl leaving was the only thing that really happened!! he'll be back I tip that merl will die soon..... possibly at the hands of Daryl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

But it wasn't "really" the first ep back they shot the show then the network decided when to stop it so they couldn't write a climactic ep into it, FYKWIM..

Darryl will be back, they showed footage of him running through the Forrest on the next episode. This is going to send the governor crazzzzzy!! I wonder if it will be anything like the comics

Thanks
    Reviews

I reallllly hope Andrea is getting her s*** together now... and that Michonne opens up... and that Rick loses the crazy ...

And Daryl finds his way back to me lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    *******spoiler for latest ep*****

Of course Daryl will be back - he's a fan fave so will be on the show as long as he wants to be. Lucky for us! Am pretty over Rick's crazy. If that was ghost Lori why was she in a dress - shouldn't she be in her dirty jeans and shirt? Also annoying how dumb the Woodbury townsfolk are. I know they 've been somewhat sheltered, but surely they know they're better in the town than out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

I think Rick is on the verge of a mental breakdown, he's not a very fit leader anymore!

Thanks
    Reviews

I haven't watched this for ages!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    WAtched it last night and was reminded that this is the MOST INFURIATING SHOW IVE EVER WATCHED!!!

****SPOILERS. ALL MY POST IS SPOILERS*****

-WHY wouldnt you let Merle come back to the prison for the sake of keeping Daryl and just say you dont trust him (understandable) and will keep him locked in a cell or a separate part? YOU LIVE IN A JAIL, YOU CAN SECTION PEOPLE OFF. I was screaming at the tv Lol

- WHY wouldnt you do a quick head count and realise that 'hey you know what, we have a heap of pretty useless women and children but not many able bodied fighting men....maybe we should accept these 3 able bodied men and 1 able bodied woman into the group. I still dont trust them so I will keep them separated for a while longer...which is possible because we LIVE IN A GOD DAMN PRISON!!!!

- Asian dude.....your girlfriend didnt get raped. She got her top taken off and made to feel like crap.....you dont need to have a sad about it and have some kind of nervous breakdown about it. Toughen up.

- Andrea....just....go away. And take Carl and his stupid hat with you.

Such a frustrating show but I love it Lol
    Last edited by London; 13-02-2013 at 13:18.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Oh Nazgul, dont get me started. I am constantly pointing out things like that...starting with the fact that Lori sure did move on fast. I might have missed how long the copper was in hospital for before he woke up but he wasnt even in there long enough to starve to death...meanwhile his wife and bestie have quite calmly moved on. Wtf?
    And ending with, when you take on a new group of strangers, its understandable that you would want to play it safe and lock them up separately from your group.....SO WHY NOT JUST EXPLAIN THAT when they are freaking out about it?? Frustrating!!

..look Nazgul, you got me started
    He was stuck in hospital in his coma for a couple of weeks ....... No food, no fluids but plenty of energy to get up and dodge zombies.

Why are there no baby/toddler zombies?