+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    The kid that plays Carl plays his role disturbingly well.... JMO!

The last ep sucked!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's been said that the governor plot will span season 3-4 and so will the prison set. So expect to see both next season. Dunno where they are going to get supplies from. Probably being things back from Woodbury. The prison would be easier to keep the walkers out and safer with the cells and such.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So over the governor. Wouldn't you just have shot him as he was shooting 20 other people? Idiots!

Not taking over WB was ridiculous. Seriously!! And that was not exactly what I'd call a showdown. 2 people scarred off 20 when they had rocket launchers? Not likely.

The only good thing that happened last night was Andrea finally died. She died being stupid as usual. How many times does Milton have to tell you to hurry up? Stupid right to the end.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    gah.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    So over the governor. Wouldn't you just have shot him as he was shooting 20 other people? Idiots!

Not taking over WB was ridiculous. Seriously!! And that was not exactly what I'd call a showdown. 2 people scarred off 20 when they had rocket launchers? Not likely.

The only good thing that happened last night was Andrea finally died. She died being stupid as usual. How many times does Milton have to tell you to hurry up? Stupid right to the end.
    Yes yes and yes! I totally would have shot him if he randomly started shooting everyone. This show remains the most frustrating show I cant stop watching.

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That wasn't what I expected at all. As everyone else has said I thought that the showdown would have been bigger. I liked the way they played it out though as I totally thought that the group had left the prison when they were packing the cars up. I was on the edge of my seat though when the stun thingos were going off.

I guess they didn't take over woodbury as the gov would know the ins and outs of that place so much less secure than the prison.

Bring on season 4!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    After reading some of the story outlines in the Walking Dead comics, hopefully Season 4 takes a little more of a path from them. Would be a great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it would of been cool if the episode/season ended on the governor (like they started the ep with the close up of his eye as he was beating Milton). either with his two guys dead and then a slow zoom into his crazy eye or him coming across a new community & be all fake charming. just so there was a little bit more about what to expect from his character next season
    anywayyyy

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Is there a game of thrones thread? If not (can't find it), I may start one.

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (05-04-2013)