+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    She annoys me! always got a cat's bum mouth. And the poor guy by the side of the road that got eaten

looks like it's a showdown next ep...

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    I still got annoyed (**SPOILER**) at them ignoring the dude on the road. I mean, Rick was a loner and someone helped him...THEN he was a loner again and a group of people helped him...yet he ignores or kicks out every person asking for help. Bit erm....stupid.
    But times have changed since then. We saw that even Morgan has become dangerous, and as he said if you've got it good, people will try to take it from you. Why would Rick risk everything he has?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

saxonrose  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yeah I agree that it showed that things are different, moreso now that Rick is thinking about protecting the group. adding a stranger is not an option right now. he knew Morgan though.

I love Michonne & her cat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zooey View Post
    I love Michonne & her cat.
    I thought the cat was a lovely touch. She has a soul after all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    I thought the cat was a lovely touch. She has a soul after all
    Yes we saw a different side to her last ep, not just the sneering one dimensional character she has been so far.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    But times have changed since then. We saw that even Morgan has become dangerous, and as he said if you've got it good, people will try to take it from you. Why would Rick risk everything he has?
    Yeah guess so.
    DP is soo good at guessing story lines for anything. Seriously. The episode started and I said "wonder if we'll ever see that guy from the start again" then when they walked into all the spikes and stuff DP goes "this is where he will run into that guy again, you watch". As soon as they pulled off the mask, should have seen DPs smug face.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you get "previously on TWD" intros? I saw Morgan on that and knew

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, it was on the intro! My DP tried the same, thinking I didn't see it. Cheeky!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We do BUT DP was in the toilet for the intro and I didnt even notice it LOL.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

lambjam  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't like Rick at the moment. He is way too cold.
    By now if you don't have any survival skills or in a safe community with people that do you are dead. You don't just see random people walking around like the guy on the street. (I honestly thought with all the jingling pots and screaming he would have been picked off by walkers in the forest ages ago.)
    I know its part of he story to make Rick seem cold but they could have at least pulled over, tied him up(Rick cable tied Morgan up), shoved him into the boot and left him in the next town.