+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    One of the 9yr old girls at my work told the the other day that she watches American Horror Story

Thank goodness that season 3 of walking dead is making up for the total lameness of season 2.
    9 years old?

No way I'd ever let my kids watch either of these shows! My almost 12 yr old DS would love TWD but he'll just have to wait until he's older and we're up to season 28 Fingers crossed! Lol

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I know right! I dont watch it but I have heard about it and was shocked. From what she told me, she and her brother (1yr younger) are allowed to watch tv all night and put themselves to bed whenever. She loves the show apparently.

My 8yr old would love Walking Dead but I wont let him watch it Lol

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I let my 12 year old watch it

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My little sis worked on season one and we got a ton of TWD paraphernalia. Zombies freak me out a bit so I rarely watch it but DH is obsessed!!
    Pity they cut the budget and have less zombies now though.
    On another subject, has anyone seen the trailers for World War Z? Super fast zombies freak me out even more!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    I know right! I dont watch it but I have heard about it and was shocked. From what she told me, she and her brother (1yr younger) are allowed to watch tv all night and put themselves to bed whenever. She loves the show apparently.

My 8yr old would love Walking Dead but I wont let him watch it Lol
    Noooo way no how! AHS is definitely suited to adults only! It has a lot of context that I don't think even older (teenage) kids would grasp.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lola77 View Post
    On another subject, has anyone seen the trailers for World War Z? Super fast zombies freak me out even more!!
    yup and am looking forward to it! Im the same, the fast zombies are scarier.
    Id be a goner in a zombie apocalypse....but I have come to grips with that fact and am ok with it Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lola77 View Post
    My little sis worked on season one and we got a ton of TWD paraphernalia. Zombies freak me out a bit so I rarely watch it but DH is obsessed!!
    Pity they cut the budget and have less zombies now though.
    I thought the zombie population had decreased! Lol. If I had a choice between TWD zombies and super fast ones (like World War Z, 28 weeks later etc) I'd take TWD any day! DP thinks I'm nuts... After watching TWD I was "making plans" in case of a zombie apocalypse... I could board up windows blah blah, not serious of course but his reaction cracked me up!

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Missy get yourself a copy of the zombie survival guide by max brooks (same guy who wrote word war z) if u truly want to prepare

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funny you say that... Since my TWD withdrawl started I got the PDF version and have been reading the book! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    I let my 12 year old watch it
    i also let my 12 yr old watch it, he stopped watching after the birth scene and hasnt asked again. lol. so ur not the only one lambjam