+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We had friends pull their kids out of Nurseryland Stafford. They were just not happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    NURSERYLAND - ALderley

I do not like this childcare. I had to put my 1 year old baby girl there because I could not get a place in any other childcare.

1) They do not provide nappies: Any other center does.
    2) They do not provide food: After working all day the only thing I wanted is to spend time with my baby but I had to get home and spend some of that valuable time preparing her food for next day.
    3) It is more expensive than others. Now I pay $5 less a day and they provide nappies and food.
    3) They don't do any early stimulation and/or and Development Activities for the babies. Careers just put them on the floor, bouncer or jumper for "supervised play" while they focus in cleaning.
    Really disappointed it was hard for me to leave my baby there. The good thing is that they always have vacancies.
    4) My baby used to cry a lot. She was not happy at all. After I changed her she adapt to the other center really fast.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE.
    Last edited by AMother; 24-04-2015 at 21:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I happen to have my child currently enrolled at Nurseryland Stafford, she is my third one and i have had my other two go there from babies right through pre-prep. I think it is a wonderful center, with lots of caring staff, also its great to see the owners go there regularly and be able to talk to them face to face unlike most chain owned centers. The staff are always accommodating and very helpful and some have been there for years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I have my children currently attending the Nurseryland Stafford Centre. When I was looking for childcare centres around the Northside Area, I went to every centre. This was such a stressful time for myself and my family as I only wanted the best for my children.

When visiting the other centres I didn't get a good vibe or feel any connection. I had to trust my mothers instinct and keep looking at different centres till i found one where I felt confident and safe leaving my children in their care.

Nurseryland Stafford met all my expectations from the interaction with ALL staff on the first day to the instant connection they had with my children.
    I felt so relieved that I have finally found the right centre and have been happy ever since.With my son going to school next year, I have been so impressed with how much he has learnt (he can even count in Japanese!!!!!). He is now as eager as ever to learn more and more each day! I have all the girls to thank for the amazing work they have done.

I highly recommended going to checkout Nuseryland Stafford and meet all the girls I guarantee you and your children will love it just as much as us!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ^^ sounds like a post from someone who works there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hahahaha noooo 2 kids keeps me busy and I don't think I could do that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Mummytree, i have also recently enrolled at the Nurseryland Grange. So far we have had a great experience, my daughter is 4 and i was blown away that they are learning Japanese, she came home the other day counting in Japanese. The staff are very welcoming and always helpful.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LovleyG For This Useful Post:

mummytree83  (04-09-2015)