+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chookylaa View Post
    Well all you women can shoot me down in flames!!! My 8mth old will not eat anything I cook for him. At all. I waste hours and money on food I know he will not eat, where add my dd 2 ate everything I ever made for her.

So I guess I will be the woman in the super market you all scowl at and judge saying she is lazy, a bogan and doesn't care for my kids health and can ensure my boy will have teeth/chewing/food whatever you reckon because you are all heaps better mothers than me.

Or maybe you can take my screaming boy because he is hungry and feed him your perfect home made food, and give him back to me fully toilet trained too.....

Ffs
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    I'm with you .... DS1 wouldn't eat anything homemade and it frustrated the life out of all of us .... Me, his nanny, grandparents ...he's 10 now, eats everything, isn't obese or overweight, plays four different sports, is above average in class and doesn't have texture issues. For years when he was a baby and toddler I thought I was the worst mother in the world. Especially when he wasn't fully toilet trained at 3!

Each kid is different. Why do we have to judge every parent on every action? I'm sure the world was a much more supportive place once upon a time.

Chookylaa, I won't be judging you or anyone else buying baby food at the supermarket. It's none of my business and I sure don't have time to look at other people's trolleys. I'm sure you're a fabulous mother.

No one is perfect and we've all gone mad if that's what we're trying to achieve

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Toomanyboys For This Useful Post:

chookylaa  (08-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Truth about baby food...

No judgement here.. I've had 2 kids opposite, dd wouldn't eat homemade food till she was older and eating finger foods, so I used to stack the trolley with packaged baby food. Ds then wouldn't have a bar of the packaged stuff so most of his food was homemade. I'd make it up in big amounts and freeze it all. Now their eating habits are about the same, ds is a little fussier though, dd not as much.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sairz For This Useful Post:

sweetsugardumplin' is offline be the change you want to see in da world
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Never an issue in my house......my kids never had it, so they never knew there was an `alternative' to home made food. If we were out, I'd buy a banana or a very ripe pear