+ Reply to Thread

Default Split screen video monitor

I'm currently looking to upgrade our target video monitor to a system with two cameras so I can keep an eye on my toddler and new bub on the one screen. I've found a couple of cameras online (uniden bw2101 and vtech bm3000) but then read that the uniden monitor makes an annoying beep every time the sound kicks in, and that the sound function does not work when viewing the split screen on the vtech.

Can anyone help me out by recommending a video monitor with 2 cameras, split screen capabilities and functionality??

Default Split screen video monitor

I researched this a few months back. Have a look at luvion, its the bedt i found. all reviews are great too. They have monitors that an add up to 4 cameras. One splits the monitor into 2-4 views or u can get the models that switch between the different cameras. I'm in Australia and purchased mine from babymonitorsdirect.com.au. They were excellent in service & loving the monitor so far. I havnt connected a second camera as yet (bub #2 isn't due till oct). Extra cameras are about $100. So works out expensive but bears buying 2 seperate ones. Good luck.

Similar Threads

1. video monitor - any recommendations?
    By boys boys boys in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15-08-2012, 13:06
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 21:02
  3. Best Video baby monitor??
    By mim1 in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 10:39