+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Subchorionic hematoma

BTW, I realise that I've completely contradicted what I said earlier! There's no reason to abstain, it's just one of those things I felt uneasy about

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Subchorionic hematoma

All good totally understand

Ill be waiting until the anatomy scan on a month before I resume any sex or heavy lifting/ cleaning hopefully it's all gone by then!

Reading up in google so many people told to go on strict bed rest! My ob couldn't care less about the SCH!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay it's gone nowhere to be seen

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MummaJez For This Useful Post:

jellybeanicecream  (06-04-2013),lambjam  (09-04-2013)

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yay! That's fabulous news

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

jellybeanicecream  (06-04-2013),MummaJez  (27-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news and very happy to hear it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bellibean For This Useful Post:

MummaJez  (27-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had an ultrasound at 7w4d, the following week i had an appt at the hosp, they got my ultrasound reports faxed to them and said they look good, a couple of days ago i went to my gp about something else, he opened up the US report and told me i had a SCH, im like what can happen, and he said if it doesnt resolve you will miscarry, well that was it, i got to my car and lost it, totally fell apart, ive already lost one bubs, dont want to lose another, luckily a friend lived near by and came and picked me up, i then rung the hosp preg assessment unit and iniatlly spoke to the midwife who put me through to the doctor and she explained its quite normal, that there is a change it will still be there at my 12wk scan, but unless i bleed i should be fine. oh and my gp said no sex for me (but he has been saying it most of pregnancy as i was already high risk) but im really happy to hear about all you girls and it clearing up and you go on to having healthy bubs, fx happens the same to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi andie I had a SCH and also bled for 3 weeks straight 6-9 weeks and I have a cheeky 16 month old son from that who is healthy and happy.

Just wanted to let you know even if you bleed it does not mean its over. When I got mine I heard allot of success stories on here. I think it can be really common and the body more often absorbs them.

FYI mine ruptured cause I lifted two big bags of ice!!! It would probably pay to take it super easy on the lifting...seriously after we found out my DH would not let me carry a plate!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's very negative of your DR!! What the?!?

Most SCHs resolve on their own. The fact that it's earlier the better as it is less complicated In the earlier stages. My Ob didn't care I even had one I that common ( so many people wouldn't know they had them unless it's seen on a scan)

Just don't over do things, no heavy lifting and abstain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Hi all, I currently have a retroplacental hematoma, which is very similar to a SCH. First started bleeding at around 13 weeks. Have had a number of serious bleeds, including one resulting in the need for 3 blood transfusions. I'm now 21 weeks and still get occasional bleeding. Each bleed is definitely linked to me lifting or doing activity such as vacuuming etc. It is just not worth it, so I'm avoiding doing most activity. DTD is also out.

However I have a perfectly healthy little bub growing at exactly the right rate. In all my scans the little one has been completely oblivious to the distress I am in. There is nothing more reassuring then the movement and kicks I am starting to feel.

My ob has been brilliant and has reassured me that this will all work out ok. The biggest risk is obviously another large bleed. Therefore looks like DH is on housework duty for the next little while.

Hang in there everyone with something similar. It is certainly scary.