+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default NT tomorrow having nightmares about bad news twice

Hello again
    I am scheduled for NT tomorrow and I'm hoping that this time it is going to be good news. Just wanted to ask if anyone else had terrible nightmares in their next pregnancy? Every night I wake up several times after having nightmares, usually about zombie babies. I know things feel different this pregnancy but I can't help having a nagging feeling that we could receive another poor diagnosis. The OB we have chosen has assured us that we should be able to know how things are at the end of the scan this time instead of waiting weeks and being given the news badly. Some of the nightmares are about going back to the same hospital, which we are going to have to do. Is this normal?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: NT tomorrow having nightmares about bad news twice

Hi, I've never been through the hell you have gone through but the nightmares and everything so sound normal. Have you talked to anyone about how you are feeling.

Big hugs and I will be praying that everything is perfect for you tomorrow, I'm sure it will be. Xoxo.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    We haven't actually told anyone about the pregnancy yet and my counsellor is on maternity leave so no one to talk to at the moment, except the husband. Some of our friends must have guessed as I look huge, bigger than I did when I lost the last baby at 17 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews

I really think you need to find someone you cash talk to. Maybe see your gp, you are going through a lot and it's perfectly natural to be terrified.
    We never lost a bub but we went through 5 lots of ivf and I was terrified during the whole pregnancy that something would go wrong, so I imagine you have it ten times worse.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default NT tomorrow having nightmares about bad news twice

Hi Fairy-- my story is a little different but we lost our baby girl at 19 1/2 weeks in Dec and I've recently started having nightmares. I think it's normal. Especially in Your circumstances. You've had an awful experience and now have a big day ahead where all your worries are coming to the forefront of your mind. We haven't started TTCing yet but I am already anticipating all the fears and worries that will haunt me through my next pregnancy, worried this will happen again. Our innocence is lost when it comes to pregnancy. I think your nightmares are normal. They'll hopefully subside when you have your scan and see your healthy baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Had the scan and everything has come back normal and very very low risk so this puts my mind at ease for now. I am going to try and relax a little and enjoy this pregnancy a little more.

Thanks
    Reviews

That's awesome fairy, great to hear.

Thanks
    Reviews

That's great news!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using BubHub