+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, starting to

One min I think no, not this time then the next min I think yeah, maybe baby for us.

Been cramping and aching on the right side which is not normal and starting to analyse everything. 5dp5dt and not sure if I can wait till BT next monday 18th. Good thing is my AF is clockwork so if I make it to BT then thats a fantastic sign

Thanks
    Reviews
    February TWW Roll Call
    Tessagirl - 5/6dt FET - BT 8th
    4furbabies - 5dt - BT 11th
    Wickets - 5dt - BT ?
    Bedlover - 5/6dt FET - BT 13th
    Qloulou - 3dt - BT 14th
    Makiely & Chloe - 5dt - BT 15th
    Junglebaby - 5dt - BT 15th
    Mich4761 - 3dt - BT 16th
    Praxie05 - 2dt -BT 16th
    Tamalyssa - 2 x 3dt - BT 16th
    Kheeki - 2 x 3dt FET - BT - 18th
    Torie - 5/6dt FET - BT 18th
    Familyinthemaking - 5dt - BT 20th
    Carrington - 3dt - BT 22nd
    Maggieme - 5dt - BT 22nd

Graduates
    Clucky14
    Last edited by Kheeki; 11-02-2013 at 14:44.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kheeki For This Useful Post:

Torie  (11-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMissy Welcome! I hope this cycle is yours
    Torie - you going to POAS?
    4furs - anything yet?

AFM - in the spirit of staying positive and looking forward I have made my appointment with another FS for my next stim. Different clinic too. Even though I'm in Melbourne I'm going to try Genea. The trials are finished and very positive results with the new embryo culture so I think it's worth the travel. I thought I should get an appointment now because the success rates were so promising they might be inundated with new patients!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You will be happy with Genea I just finished a round of ICSI with them and was lucky to get pregnant first go though its still early days . . I never had to chase them they always called to update me and let me lnoe what's going on and after EPU I felt as though I was in the best hands with their nurses I wouldn't hesitate to go back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kheeki View Post
    MrsMissy Welcome! I hope this cycle is yours
    Torie - you going to POAS?
    4furs - anything yet?

AFM - in the spirit of staying positive and looking forward I have made my appointment with another FS for my next stim. Different clinic too. Even though I'm in Melbourne I'm going to try Genea. The trials are finished and very positive results with the new embryo culture so I think it's worth the travel. I thought I should get an appointment now because the success rates were so promising they might be inundated with new patients!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

Kheeki  (11-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kheeki, I don't know if I am going to POAS yet. I think I am going to try hang out for BT. I am not too positive at the moment and have cramps on one side. I'm enjoying the feeling of the possibility of being pregnant and as soon as I do the POAS and it comes back neg, my bubble will burst. Until its confirmed, there is still a chance which I don't want taken away yet. It's good that you are being pro active with booking in for your next FS at a new clinic. I'm limited for options where I am and with my health so if it's a BFN for me I will try Acupuncture next time and maybe a natropath.

Fingers crossed you still get a BFP too! I hope to see a lot more BFP, including my own this week and next.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Torie For This Useful Post:

Kheeki  (11-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Clucky. I had a actually considered Genea when I'd read some of your positive comments about them. The only thing that worries me is there thaw cycles seem very expensive compared to MIVF.

Torie, I know what you mean. I always say I'll wait to BT and never do and then feel flat days before I need to! Think we've got the same BT date. Stay positive some cramping can be a very good sign

MrsMissy - did you ask your clinic if they'd be using Genea's embryo fluid in the near future?
    Last edited by Kheeki; 11-02-2013 at 15:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: The TWW!!

I second those comments about Genea. They have been great and they have the Genea Holistic service that does acupuncture / nutrition / alternate therapies for IVF. They also have a program to lose weight for fertility and if you do it and still need IVF they credit the amount you spent towards the IVF cost.

They are expensive but a couple of thousand extra over a lifetime really isn't that much - at least that is how I justify it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out
    Still hit me like a ton of bricks even though I knew it was coming
    to all you lovely ladies, hope you all get the BFP that I didn't

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big (((hugs))) 4furbabies, I hope you have a good strategy for coping and better luck next time with your frosties

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: The TWW!!

Sorry to hear your sad news 4furbabies. I got BFN too. It's never easy to hear those words no matter if you're expecting it or not :-( Take care, hope you can find some other positivity to get you through till you try again.

Thanks clucky and bedlover for your thoughts on genea, I've done 3 cycles through Canberra fertility clinic and have decided to try genea next cycle too. They seem to be up to date with all the latest technologies and I love the sound of how holistic and supportive they sound. We're very disappointed that we'll have too change fs cause we really love ours but when it comes down to it, we just want the best result and I'm just not sure that our current clinic can give us that.

Good luck to everyone who is still waiting. Baby dust for lots of BFP's and for those who aren't so lucky this time, we might catch up again in a future thread :-)