+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So I caved in this morning and POAS, it was a BFN I'm 9dp5dt is it too early? I just thought because others have been getting faint lines that get darker everyday I might get a faint line too. Now I'm just feeling resigned to the fact that AF will probably arrive over the weekend before my BT on monday because I've got no symptoms, but I'm still trying to hold on to a shred of hope! Is it still possible I could get a BFP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    4furbabies - it isn't too early to test. Make sure you used a sensitive test to pick up lower hcg levels. Some women don't get a BFP until after AF is due and some even later. You are still in with a chance. You should test over the weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else doing clexane injections? I so hate them - nasty nasty needles! Surely there is a tablet you can take! Hope everyone is doing well.

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 4furbabies View Post
    So I caved in this morning and POAS, it was a BFN I'm 9dp5dt is it too early?
    I'm no expert, but that link I posted on the previous page says that 9dp a 5dt is "Levels of hCG are now high enough to detect a pregnancy". You could try a different brand of test as Kheeki suggests, there do seem to be differences between them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I started from day 7 and did one every day to bt to see if changes which I was lucky and the lines got darker at day 9 and 10

Thanks
    Reviews
    4fur babies, I hope your hcg is just slow at rising dear and you are pregnant.

AFM I cant seem to stay awake. I am 3dp5dt but I worked my butt off for 3 days prior to transfer doing heavy manual work. I'm hoping it makes a difference resting this time round rather than last time where I was working 3 part time jobs after transfer.

Congrats to all the BFP

and condolences to the BFN

And for those TWWing still baby dust and sticky wishes

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: The TWW!!

Hi ladies, can I join. Had 5 day transfer today. Slightly hatching blastocyst. I only got two eggs, so find out tomorrow about the other embryo. BT is on the 20th. Please go fast

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: The TWW!!

Welcome family in the making! You have come to the right place if you are a crazy person who obsesses over POAS!! That is what we do here in TWW land.

Oh, and we over analyze every twinge, pain, hiccup and headache to figure out if it might be a "sign"!!!

As I type I am lying in bed (must be a sign as its only 8.30 and I am exhausted) feeling strange feelings in my tummy/boobs and completely scrutinizing every one while flicking between my fabulous BH threads and my P-Tracker app trying to figure if tomorrow is too early to POAS and predicting how I might feel if it is a BFN, which I got a sinking feeling today it will be.

Normally I am a very sane person but I have got more kinds of crazy the longer this TWW has gone on. Thank god only a few days left!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I am new to this forum & this is my first IVF cycle.

I had my ultra sound wed 30th Jan, I had 13 follicles, 7 were 18+ but at EPU on 1/2 only 4 eggs collected. One mature and 3 immature eggs.

I am assuming the larger ones were over mature? No idea, no real answers given.

Anyways, on Sunday 3/2, one A grade, day 2, 2 cell embryo was transferred back - blood test is 16/2. I have been on pregnyl injections since (days 3, 6, 9) for luteal support.

Since the second injection, and I am only assuming they are side effects of the pregnyl, I have experienced lower back pain, hot flushes, tiredness, hunger, mouth ulcers, teary, stabbing pain on right & left side (about hip bone height - ovaries perhaps?) & lower right abdominal pain. Did anyone else experience similar symptoms?

I am hoping the 2ww is going well for everyone & there is good news at the end xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wasn't on pregnyl but was on ovidrel and cetrotide and experienced all those things. Many nights i could only sleep if I moved in to the lounge room in front of the air conditioner .
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxie05 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I am new to this forum & this is my first IVF cycle.

I had my ultra sound wed 30th Jan, I had 13 follicles, 7 were 18+ but at EPU on 1/2 only 4 eggs collected. One mature and 3 immature eggs.

I am assuming the larger ones were over mature? No idea, no real answers given.

Anyways, on Sunday 3/2, one A grade, day 2, 2 cell embryo was transferred back - blood test is 16/2. I have been on pregnyl injections since (days 3, 6, 9) for luteal support.

Since the second injection, and I am only assuming they are side effects of the pregnyl, I have experienced lower back pain, hot flushes, tiredness, hunger, mouth ulcers, teary, stabbing pain on right & left side (about hip bone height - ovaries perhaps?) & lower right abdominal pain. Did anyone else experience similar symptoms?

I am hoping the 2ww is going well for everyone & there is good news at the end xx