Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Clucky and Tessagirl for tomorrow

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mich4761 For This Useful Post:

Tessagirl  (07-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: The TWW!!

Thanks girls for setting my mind at ease regarding the lack of "symptoms". Feeling much more positive again now. I really don't know what to make of my bt tomorrow given that it will only be 5dp5dt. I wouldn't have thought that they'd be able to pick up any hcg from that, but maybe it's just to make sure my progesterone levels are increasing as they were low following my bt on Monday. I'll have to clarify tomorrow. I haven't poas yet as from what all you guys have informed me, it's really too early yet and if I do have any hcg, the likelihood is that it'll be really low levels and a hpt will not show it, then I'd be even more crazy than what I am already!

Good luck clucky, hope you get some wonderful news tomorrow and happy TWWing everyone else :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

I had what I thought were symptoms to Kheeki with my last cycle which resulted in BFN. I was so convinced that it was going to be good news, I felt pregnant with all the symptoms but I guess it was just the medications :-( I really should know better than to be worrying about symptoms or lack of them! Very muchly hope your prediction is right! Hope you're surviving the wait ok :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Kheeki View Post
    Tessagirl - after 2 BFN cycles where I had so many symptoms I was convinced it had worked, I'm hoping for a TWW where I feel absolutely nothing! I had twinges and cramps I had never felt before, probably because you are so focused on your body during that time. But I've worked out that all of those, most of them were between 5-10 days post transfer, were just my body preparing for AF. No symptoms is great I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: The TWW!!

Ok - was just very naughty and entered the first day of my last period into one of those pregnancy apps to see what my due date would be. Now I feel like I have jinxed myself :-(

Thanks
    Reviews

Ha ha bedlover, you've done well to hold out so long, I did that before I even had my transfer! Oops!

Also I just had another thought, maybe I get to test early cause I didn't have a trigger shot so the meds won't be affecting my result? I was just on progynova for estrogen and pessaries for progesterone?? I'll let you all know there secret to early testing tomorrow! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by bedlover View Post
    Ok - was just very naughty and entered the first day of my last period into one of those pregnancy apps to see what my due date would be. Now I feel like I have jinxed myself :-(

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to those who get this twice, I just posted it on the wrong thread, oops :-\

Ha ha bedlover, you've done well to hold out so long, I did that before I even had my transfer! Oops!

Also I just had another thought, maybe I get to test early cause I didn't have a trigger shot so the meds won't be affecting my result? I was just on progynova for estrogen and pessaries for progesterone?? I'll let you all know there secret to early testing tomorrow! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by bedlover View Post

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry to those who get this twice, I somehow managed to post it in the wrong thread! Me and technology just don't go well together sometimes!

Ha ha bedlover, you've done well to hold out so long, I did due date calculator before I even had my transfer! Oops!

littlesunflowers is offline It's not about the seeds - it's how you grow the flowers
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all

I'm loving my TWW. My first since starting IVF and my first chance in a year to think, hey...I could be pregnant this month!

But now, I realise I am not sure how to count my "days". I was surprised that our 3 day transfer was about 50 hours after EPU...then it was explained it's not actually a gap of 3 days, it's Day 3, totally different meaning! So if today is Thursday, am I 5 or 6 days past Saturday's ET? 5 whole days, but the sixth day...? Someone in the other thread posted this useful link: http://nyufertilitycenter.org/ivf/embryo_transfer - but it's most useful if you know where you are!

Whatever it is, today is the first day I've felt pretty much recovered from EPU - not totally, but pretty much. Yesterday afternoon I had a few hours of what felt like AF cramps, but they didn't come back today...I think this is a good thing, yeah? No other new symptoms, just EPU leftovers.

We've found out none of our other embies survived the weekend but the one I'm looking after was graded quite highly, yay! I imagine he/she hanging out for the Crinone twice a day. Mmm, Crinone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good Morning Ladies,

Hope you are all hanging in there!! My official "stick peeing" day is on Monday the 11th and my blood test is on the 12th. Not too long now!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: The TWW!!

Clucky and Tessa I am so nervous and excited for you I could burst!!! Xx