+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies!
    Pas of this morning, my TWW begins, just had a fresh 5day transfer. I'm back at work on Monday, will be trying EVERYTHING in my power NOT to think about our little embie and trying to keep my sanity. I have BT in Wednesday 6th March. Have made a huge committed promise to myself that I will NOT POAS until then.

But it's only day 1 maybe next week I will have caved. I'm hoping not, although its a toughie, if its a bfn I'd rather let myself down slowly at home in my own time, but if its a BFP I'd love to keep it a surprise.. It's such a mind jumble. Hmmm

tips on keeping sanity?
    any other things besides pineapple core I can do for implantation.? I'll go back and read this thread from the start now hehe weeeeeeeeeee!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: The TWW!!

Hopefaithbelieve, congratulations on being PUPO!
    I believe most important is not to overheat so make sure you stay at 37C body temp.
    Which dr did your transfer?

AFM- got my BT results from today and all looking good still, praise the Lord!

11dpo: 38 hcg
    13dpo: 104 hcg
    15dpo: 289 hcg (today)
    Last edited by Chachacha; 23-02-2013 at 17:08.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi girls welcome to the newbies. Congratulations to the lucky girls with BFPs and sorry to the girls with BFNs and chemicals.

I know how you feel as I have been through each of those scenarios.

A week ago on Sunday I started having a full on period. Thought it was a chemical as I had a feint positive HPT. Then 2 days later it was negative. So I had my cry and moved on. Had my blood test on fri and HCG was 22. So annoying as chemicals are cruel and give you false hope when you know it's just not possible but you want it so bad you just can't help but hope.

And my HPT is showing a stronger line. I don't know why it's positive at all when it was negative for a few days. Weird and annoying.

Another blood test on Monday.

I'm going to make a few life changes and take a break before the next cycle.

Good luck to all those still waiting xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Carrington, I'm so sorry to hear you have had such a confusing week. I see from your signature you have had a hard journey these past few cycles, although also great to see you have had success in the past.

I hear you about the false hope! I was talking to friend during the week about how even when i knew deep down it was over for us, i never lost hope, heck i still have hope my BT tomorrow will be up again after going down from 95 to 12! My friend then relayed a story about her friend who went into a D&C hoping that they would find a live fetus and it was all a mistake, so I guess it's just human nature.

Enjoy your break for this crazyness and all the best for a future sticky bean

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Nancy! Such a beautiful sight that second line!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Maggie, it was a little darker this morning!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: The TWW!!

Carrington so sorry you cant just have a sreaight answer one way or another. All the best for the bt tomorrow

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi lovely ladies

im hoping for some support and advise. im currently at the end of day 3 of the crazy tww.
    my first ivf was a success with first time fresh 3 day embys and have my miracle dd who is 3. we have 6 day 3 frostys.
    for this cycle they were all thawed and grown to blastys. one lovely looking blastacycst was transfered. my dr decided we do a totally natural transfer. so luckily ive had no drugs at all. and all levels looking good.
    i remember with my first ivf the tww was the hardest part of the whole process but for the life ofme i cant remember my symptoms.
    i know its waaaay to early to tell but im that i cant possibly be lucky twice in a row. im getting period like cramps and lots of discharge. but the most crazy part is im getting periods of bad nausea and i think its way to early to get preg symptoms now! either this is a good sign or my mind is playing nasty tricks on me and i really am losing it. i cant wait for this tww wait to be ooooover. ( with a bfp)

and for everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews

The lines getting darker!! Can't wait for BT tomorrow it's going to be so hard to keep this a secret (planning in telling patents this weekend, if we see both sets that's 12 hrs of driving!)
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1361754072.709633.jpg
    Thought I'd share my POAS's as well, you can see that I'm doing it every day and sometimes on more than one type of test! The green small strips are the internet cheapies which have only really started showing 2 lines after my hCG got over 200 (from fertility to family- dont buy them waste of money). The numbers written on the First Response in ****** sticks are the days in Feb I took them, they have the dpo's on them recorded too. The bottom blue sticks are also First Response but the slightly cheaper version. The purple ones were not bad either, they are Pregnosis brand. My digital ones were great too, they even showed the number of weeks pregnant as well but their batteries only last one day with the results.

For those wanting to have an idea of how much each HPT on the photo shows based on hCG, my official BT results on each of the following days should help:

11dpo: 38 hCG
    13dpo: 104hCG. Progesterone 144
    15dpo: 289 hCG
    17dpo: 633 hCG Progesterone 182, Estrogen 1577

Hope this helps someone!
    Last edited by Chachacha; 25-02-2013 at 17:58.