+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: The TWW!!

Hi Maggieme, I also cannot get het patience and love message...as you say all you want is to have your loss acknowledged. I'm sorry that I had good news today when you had bad news, makes me feel very sad. Ithe first time i got a BFN, O cried my eyeballs out for at least 4 hours non-stop and eventually fell asleep. The second time DH knew i little better how to deal with it and just kept agreeing that it was crap- not trying to 'solve the problem' or say alll those things we dont want to hear (and I'm sure they all actually mean well!). Hope you are okay xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chachacha For This Useful Post:

Maggieme  (21-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your beautiful message Chachacha. Please don't feel bad, it is wonderful to hear that someone else who I know wants a baby so badly has had success, i am truelly happy for you & it gives me hope. I have to say DH and I are also learning to deal with it and each others different reactions too, which is a positive thing. And yes you are absolutely right, Im sure they do mean well, sometimes you have to look beyond peoples words and into their heart, Maybe thats the real lesson here! Wishing you all the best for a healthy nine months, enjoy xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Maggie and anyone else with chemicals -- ask your FS about putting you on hcg support after transfer (if you're not already that is). I had a positive test that faded accompanied by heavy bleeding in my first cycle. This last time my dr gave me a hcg shot after transfer and one two days after. Seems to have done the trick -- currently 8+3!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyW For This Useful Post:

Maggieme  (23-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Help!!! Is it ok to do a fet straight after fresh transfer? That's what our fs has recommended but someone told me today this is not usually a good idea. This is our last embryo, very last shot, want to give it best chance possible!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I think that given your surrogate didn't go through the full stim cycle herself it would be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews

SaraTTC - yes, 2 for 2. Feeling very blessed right now.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks Betty, does anyone else have a view?

Chloe's only been on estrogen and crinone. She stopped Friday, period Monday and started again on estrogen same day.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: The TWW!!

Hi makiely I think you only need a break if you've bern on the injections, so I dont see why not. But if you have any concerns you should talk to your fs to hold off a cycle.

Congrats Chachacha! Thats great news!

Oh Maggie, please dont let these people get you down. You are allowed to feel however you want and if they dont understand or acknowledge thats their problem. Sometimes you need to take a break from ppl all together and deal with your greif. I hope you feel better soon.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: The TWW!!

Oh and Maggie, I was at my friends place a day or two after taking my first round of injections for my first iui, and had my friends friend (who was a virtual stranger to me) tell me how she did ivf 7 times and it didnt work for her and how it may not work for me either and I should learn to deal with the 'reality' that I may never have children. Then whilst I stood there in tears, hugs me and says we should go for coffee and she could tell me all about her experiences. Ummm no thanks, dont want to hear it!!!
    Once again someone who you would think would be more understanding.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Deb01 For This Useful Post:

Maggieme  (23-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

People can be so friggin insensitive!!! That's why the forums are such lovely safe places