+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: The TWW!!

Welcome tamalyssa and good luck. Your story sounds very similar to ours. We have a 3 1/2 year old dd who we were very lucky to get from our very first ivf icsi cycle in 2009. Unfortunately we haven't had so much luck second time round, which I'm also sure could be (partly) related to lack of understanding, support and stress associated with my work :-( We have had two fresh cycles in 2012 which didn't work out and we're now 2dp5dt for our last frostie. We have our bt on Friday. I'm almost 34 as well and if this cycle doesn't work out if we can ever afford another cycle, we'll be having two transferred as well. Anyway hope the TWW goes quickly for you and that you get two BFPs! :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tessagirl For This Useful Post:

Tamalyssa  (13-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too please! I had a day 5 transferred on Monday. Bloods on the 15th. Agggggeeeeesssss away! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: The TWW!!

Hi ladies, just wondering of those of you who have received BFP news, did you feel any signs or symptoms during the TWW? I really feel nothing and hoping that's not a sign of bad news to come but just wondered if others have experienced no signs but gone on to get a BFP?? Thanks all, happy waiting to those that are in the TWW, hope you're not going too crazy as I feel I am right now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    February TWW Roll Call
    Clucky14 - 5dt - BT 8th
    Tessagirl - 5/6dt FET - BT 8th
    4furbabies - 5dt - BT 11th
    Wickets - 5dt - BT ?
    Bedlover - 5/6dt FET - BT 13th
    Qloulou - 3dt - BT 14th
    Makiely & Chloe - 5dt - BT 15th
    Junglebaby - 5dt - BT 15th
    Mich4761 - 3dt - BT 16th
    Tamalyssa - 2 x 3dt - BT 16th
    Kheeki - 2 x 3dt FET - BT - 18th
    Torie - 5/6dt FET - 20th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tessagirl - after 2 BFN cycles where I had so many symptoms I was convinced it had worked, I'm hoping for a TWW where I feel absolutely nothing! I had twinges and cramps I had never felt before, probably because you are so focused on your body during that time. But I've worked out that all of those, most of them were between 5-10 days post transfer, were just my body preparing for AF. No symptoms is great I think!
    Last edited by Kheeki; 07-02-2013 at 08:37.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kheeki For This Useful Post:

Tessagirl  (07-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel a little cramps not as bad as Af but I guess it could be all the hormones in my system! I hoping I'm wrong & it's the embryo cuddling in!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Qloulou For This Useful Post:

Tessagirl  (07-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    tessagirl, when I got BFP with DD, I had absolutely zero symptoms, so I would say that this is a good thing.
    bedlover, I'm also with Genea Sydney but I've been told testing day is day 11 but I can test day 10 if that suits me better. Why do you need to wait until day 16?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenMoon For This Useful Post:

Tessagirl  (07-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou for the roll call Kheeki!

Best of luck for your BT's tomorrow Clucky14 and Tessagirl! Hopefully it will confirm your BFPs on your POAS Clucky14! How exciting! Tessagirl have you POAS?? I don't have any symptoms either and hoping that doesn't mean a BFN! I think I'm going to go and buy a few POAS! lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 4furbabies For This Useful Post:

Tessagirl  (07-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks I think I will be first one there at 7am! Funny about POAS I said I wouldn't do them but caved at day 7!
    Quote Originally Posted by 4furbabies View Post
    Thankyou for the roll call Kheeki!

Best of luck for your BT's tomorrow Clucky14 and Tessagirl! Hopefully it will confirm your BFPs on your POAS Clucky14! How exciting! Tessagirl have you POAS?? I don't have any symptoms either and hoping that doesn't mean a BFN! I think I'm going to go and buy a few POAS! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: The TWW!!

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMoon View Post
    bedlover, I'm also with Genea Sydney but I've been told testing day is day 11 but I can test day 10 if that suits me better. Why do you need to wait until day 16?
    It is 16 days post ovulation so 11 days post transfer. Tessa had her transfer about the same time as me and I think her test is tomorrow and mine isn't til next Wenesday. I think her clinic does testing at 10 days post ovulation so 5 days post transfer which would be awesome.