+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: January / February IVF cycle buddies: The TWW!!

Chachacha, I with you with the sleeping until bt day!! I feel like this week is draaaaaggging!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh and my foot was itching like mad on the train tonight. I got really itchy feet last time I was preg b4 mc. Hope its a good sign!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Torie View Post
    Hi Praxie05,
    those symptoms actually sound like they could be a really good sign. My AF is due Friday too so it will be interesting to see if we make it to BT. Last time with the fresh transfer I had the transfer on a wed and spotting on the following monday and full AF by the following Wed, one week after Transfer so didn't even get close to BT day. I was on pessaries too and made no difference.

Are you going to POAS?
    Hi Torie

Today would only be day 12 for me & yes I have POAS but both negative. Still too soon to test on a 2 day transfer i think?

All yesterday's symptoms have disappeared.. today i have felt like im getting a cold & sneezed all afternoon lol.. My poor body doesnt know what the hell I have done to it this month!

That would have been so frustrating for you to get AF one week after transfer. Fingers crossed you make it to BT this time & get a BFP

It would be nice to get a BFP on this end too, would be a lovely valentines present after a ****ty 12-18mths xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Torie View Post
    Caved in POAS and got a faint BFP

Not holding my breath, BT on Monday
    Fingers crossed Torie xxx Very exciting xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Praxie05 For This Useful Post:

Torie  (14-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Torie Congrats!

My Bt is is tomorrow fingers crossed it's a BFP!
    3 poas were all positive so it's looking good! I did three because after years of negatives it was nice to see two lines & I don't totally believe it. lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Qloulou For This Useful Post:

Torie  (14-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: The TWW!!

Fingers crossed Qloulou xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (13-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks girls for the welcome I have been flat chat with work so that's made time pass quickly and yet slowly! Time goes very slooooww in the 2ww!

Congratulations on your BFP bedlover and Qloulou!

Torie I am right there with you in the 2 week crazies! I'm analyzing every little twinge etc and because I've been pregnant before I feel like I'm convincing myself I have those feelings! You made me laugh about your partner and the pickle onions too funny! Congratulations on your faint BFP hope it gets darker and darker for you.

Big hugs 4furbabies I know that feeling all to well. As the other girls have said give yourself time to grieve x Please be kind to yourself and I wish you all the luck in the world next time xx

Big hugs to you too Tessagirl. I know that was your last frostie so good luck with your stim. We actually had amazing results with our stim this time. I could not believe it being older etc!

Welcome Deb01 and ChaChaCha!

Good luck today Qloulou for your BT I think being Valentines Day it's a good omen (and your positive HPTs!) x

I'm just trying to keep busy in the 2ww. I'm not sleeping the best at the moment though so I spend hours on google looking at all things IVF. I just wish I could stop thinking about it as what will be will.

Happy Valentines Day to everyone!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carrington For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (14-02-2013),Torie  (14-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck today qloulou!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Deb01 For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (14-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Praxie05 - HPT can take up to 16dpo to get a result. 14dpo is recommended but still there are no guarantees it will show up so hang tight. There are records on beta base where hcg was as low as 1 which is undetectable many days past AF due and they carried successful pregnancies.

Qloulou - Good luck with BT but I thinks it will definitely be BFP. I am also tempted to do a few more HPT's and I will just to get a good one for the baby book. I kept my teenage kids HPT I did when I was preg with them, sprayed with hairspray or a lacquer of some sort (I definitely used hairspray on their charcoal drawings too) and they are in their baby books still with their first hair cut, cord clips etc

Carrington - GLad I made you smile, good luck with everything

Deb01 - Itchy feet? I have never heard that before but it does make sense with the increase of blood volume during pregnancy, Fingers X

Chachacha - I'm going crazy waiting till BT on monday and feel your pain!

Congrats again Bedlover

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Torie For This Useful Post:

Qloulou  (14-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Torie what does dpo mean? My surrogates 10dp5dt and still negative. Bt tomorrow. I'm thinking its negative but hoping its still too early?