+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default January / February IVF cycle buddies: The TWW!!

The TWW - enough said really! Its silently driving me crazy, I've been trying really hard to keep busy and not think about it, which hasn't worked too bad up til now!
    Just looking for some support buddies also in this TWW so we can talk phantom symptoms and POAS!

AFM - I'm 6dp5dt and have BT on Mon 11/2. I don't think I have any symtpoms that can't be explained by the crinone but its a bit confusing because I just find myself overthinking everything! I haven't POAS yet, not too sure when to start as I don't want to get obsessed with it (which I will if I start!) but at the same time I'd rather find out at home rather than with a phonecall from the clinic!

How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How can you not poas!!!lol I am 8dpt and have peed on 5 so far!!! (all negative at this stage). Isn't it just horrible?? I wish I was a bit stronger and able to stop the stick peeing urge, but I just can't!! I even tried squinting at the test to see if it made a difference - mental much??lol Hopefully tomorrow will be the day. no Af yet, so I'm still in with a chance!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 4Furbabies - thank you for starting this thread, the TWW is the worst!

Congrats on being 6dp5dt! I am only 1dp3dt and already over it. BT for me is 16/2.

I usually succumb to POAS about day 10 and ask the clinic to text me the result so I don't have to hear the words!

Embarked on Eating my pineapple and Brazil nuts and keeping my feet warm as well as watching lots of comedies to laugh lots - surely something has to help!

Good luck on this crazy journey.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies!! This is my first ivf round, does AF usually come on time or early/late after all the hormones?
    Wickets I know it's mental, I'm dying to poas but really don't want to see bfn, trying to hold on to a few more days of crazy hope before I start! I only have cheapies off the net, I've heard first response are the best at picking up low doses of hcg? What do u use? Hopefully your bfp is coming in the next few days!

Thanks
    Reviews

Mich4761 your very good lasting until day 10!! I've heard about pineapple and nuts might be nuts but I also ate pineapple in the first few days including the core had two at home anyway and they are so juicy and sweet at the moment! Hope it helps you get a sticky one!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 4furbabies For This Useful Post:

Mich4761  (07-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Just joined this thread. I'm Melissa and had hysterectomy last year due to cancer.

Yesterday we transferred 1 of our 2 blastocysts to our gorgeous surrogate Chloe.

Our bt is 15/2. How the hell am I going to survive????

I bought poas today, thinking might get Chloe to do it Saturday. We hv the small advantage that she hasn't had any hcg shots, so no false pos, just false neg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm in too! Same as Mich I am 1dp3dt but got 2 on board. Our last two frosties. Not overly confident because I don't think we got much of quality with this batch. But we'll see and hope I'm wrong. We've tried assisted hatching this time so at least I feel we've done something a bit different.

4furbabies - I found AF came a couple of days early after stim cycle.

Good luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls ! I'm also going crazy. I said I wouldn't POAS and I did yesterday and today and got a BFP. Though not erring excited just yet as today was day 8 after transfer and I had 6 clicks of ovidrel the day after transfer. I wish it was Friday already! Been very crampy in the last 4 days almost like period pain but near belly button not ovary side and have had big sore boobs which well the size is nice as I normally am fairly small sized there! I cried all through packed to the rafters and I have been extremely tired. It's hard to tell as I guess these symptoms can happen before af also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clucky - that's sounding really promising. You have good reason to be getting excited.

Makiely - I hope this works for you guys. How wonderful you have Chloe. Careful not to stress her out chasing her around with the POAS!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome twwers! for bfps for us all!!

I think I'm going to be too scared to POAS incase I get a false +ve, how long do they say ovidrel takes to get out of your system?