+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default marriage and fun

http://blog.theknot.com/2013/01/30/s...ave-ever-seen/

i found this ^ link on pinterest. someone else had written on the pin "I'm no marriage therapist but something is telling me you kids aren't ready for a grown-up relationship."

i thought the wedding looked like fun and don't think that fun & silliness and being successfully married are opposing forces, in fact the opposite.

how about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    A wedding is a celebration of your union and you can celebrate however you like. I think it looked like fun and made a good memory!
    The day definately doesn't define a relationship or marriage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it looks completely tacky and totally not my style. But I would have love to be a guest!
    I think the groom must really live his wife to have agreed to such a theme.
    But I agree with you, I think you need to have fun in a marriage. I certainly married my best friend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wouldn't do it myself but it looks like a lot of fun, what awesome memories they will forever have!

I know my partner would have us in a NBA style wedding if I let him have his way. LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default marriage and fun

Looks it's not my style, but I love it.

They've thoroughly embraced a theme they obviously love. So much better than a half-hearted theme 'just because'.

I wish I had been a guest!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default marriage and fun

Love it! Not my style at all but I love it when people have the guts to be completely individual without worrying about what people think!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default marriage and fun

I think it looks like fun. Gimmicky but that's ok. My DP and I seriously discussed a Top Gun themed ceremony... I thought he'd look lovely in the naval whites... But then I realised that I'd be unhappy with a wedding themed to a movie I actually haven't seen and I'm anti-Tom cruise. Atm we are theming around a particular colour scheme rather than a movie

Thanks
    Reviews

Default marriage and fun

They won't be wearing those bridesmaid dresses again!! Lol

I think it's sweet and looks like fun. Doesn't mean they didn't take it seriously.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feral styling. But do what makes you happy. Plenty of feral wedding styling out there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Re: marriage and fun

Not my style at all but gosh it looked like a fun day! I thought they all looked really cute

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub