Closed Thread
Page 88 of 92 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome House Mumma, hopefully you get your bfp.

Cakey - definitely AF for me, seems really heavy so possibly I needed to have this one before my body is ready to conceive again. If we fall this next cycle then it will be exactly a year since I got pregnant with my first loss. Good luck with your tww and for testing on Thursday.

I am starting to accept the fact that another baby just may not be on the cards for us. As devastating as that is because I would love for my little girl to have a full sibling nearer her age. She adores her half brother and sister but they are 9 and 7 years older. Definitely not ready to give up ttc yet though.

How did you go Shadow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It must have been our month cause I'm 6 weeks. I wish you all the best of luck ladies. Xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MissSez For This Useful Post:

House Mummaxxxx  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats everyone, its also my lucky month, nearly 6 weeks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shinead For This Useful Post:

House Mummaxxxx  (23-09-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, could i please join this lovely thread?

I have been ttc #2 since the beginning of April, i had a mc in May and im currently on cd35 of my extremely irregular cycles. I have been having alot of pregnancy symptoms which i know could also be af but im crossing my fingers that i will get a bfp in the next week or so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Hi, another newbie here! First time around I was using ovulation tests as I had irregular periods and got pregnant the second month.

this time I'm now off the pill and not tracking ovulation as I just want it to happen when it's meant to happen.

we DTD on Friday night which was 13 days past my last period and the last two days I've been feeling a bit crampy but I'm too far away from my next period for it to the that. Did anyone get this when TTC #2, really early symptoms? Did you end up being pregnant, or not? Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me, in the hope we may have actually conceived first month?

nice to meet you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome to the newbies, congrats to the girls with bfps. Hopefully some of that baby dust rubs off.

Allie - could it be ovulation cramping? I think it's prob too early for it to be related, but I remember with dd I had cramping so bad I thought I had eaten something off but I would have been about 6 dpo at that stage.

I'm pretty sure this won't be my month - I've had lots of EWCM since Thursday night which happened to coincide with me getting a cold. Anything slightly energetic and I have a coughing fit and I cant breathe through my nose so I'm all dry lipped and snotty, not overly helpful to put you in the mood :-( Maybe tonight I will try to get at least one attempt in but hubby will have to do all the work lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Hi green cheese, what is EWCM?

Hopefully it can be your month, probably best if your DH does all the work, I hear that's the best position to conceive, just make sure you put your legs in the air after!

I don't normally get ovulation cramps, I also had to run to the bathroom twice this afternoon had the runs (sorry TMI)

Maybe we should DTD tonight just in case it is ovulation cramps. Thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    Welcome to the newbies, congrats to the girls with bfps. Hopefully some of that baby dust rubs off.

Allie - could it be ovulation cramping? I think it's prob too early for it to be related, but I remember with dd I had cramping so bad I thought I had eaten something off but I would have been about 6 dpo at that stage.

I'm pretty sure this won't be my month - I've had lots of EWCM since Thursday night which happened to coincide with me getting a cold. Anything slightly energetic and I have a coughing fit and I cant breathe through my nose so I'm all dry lipped and snotty, not overly helpful to put you in the mood :-( Maybe tonight I will try to get at least one attempt in but hubby will have to do all the work lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    EWCM is egg white cervical mucous. It usually only shows at your most fertile time, that was the only thing I was looking out for when we got pregnant before our recent miscarriage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on the bfp's, welcome to the newbies and babydust to those in waiting!

Slight pink spotting today. I am apx 9-11 days dpo (I didn't test this month) so fx it is implantation bleeding and not the start of an early af!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Good luck Cakey Mum, not long until you can test!

Quote Originally Posted by CakeyMumma View Post
    Congrats on the bfp's, welcome to the newbies and babydust to those in waiting!

Slight pink spotting today. I am apx 9-11 days dpo (I didn't test this month) so fx it is implantation bleeding and not the start of an early af!