Closed Thread
Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shadow - I keep changing my mind about if I want to start ttc right away but I was undecided before the miscarriage anyway, the reasons that swayed me towards ttc in April remain the same though ie a good age gap with dd and what if it takes 14 months and fs assistance again. I think I'd regret waiting if it takes a long time. We were shocked that it was on month 2 of ttc, just wish it had stuck!

Hummingbird - we've always just dtd a few times around our fertile window however I was told at the fertility clinic with dd that you should dtd a few days before you're likely to ovulate to clear out sperm then give it a few days to create 'quality' sperm. So I think every second day would provide that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone and welcome to the new members of this thread, wishing you all the best in your ttc journey.

Green cheese i hear you about feeling like you wasted the last 3 months, I feel the same. We are trying again already and I am hoping O is just around the corner, I am currently CD19 and it normally happens on CD 20-21. Not using opk's this time around.

Hoping this is your month Shadow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks meeksie about 10 days till AF due...hangin in there Quite calm really. We're living in mum and dads house....i got out this morning and trimmed back the trees in the garden etc (6x4 trailer almost full of branches and stuff in about 2.5hrs) I told mum the gardens themselves are really overgrown, and i wanted to rip the stuff out (some things in there, they planted there when i was in high school!!) and they said yes, so using that as a distraction over the next week to stop me obsessing over it.
    I wanna rip everything out but the trees and vines over the arch and deck-end....get some new soil in and get some plants....im not really a gardener, actually,im a real girly girl i seen an earthworm go through the dirt the other day and was gagging it churned my stomach so much, i cant stand snails, squeal at spiders....you get the idea...So should be interesting....lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I hope you don't mind me joining. I have been trying to conceive the last two months but didn't follow any of the rules, except for the last month. I don't know all the names you use for things but I am two days late!!!! I havn't wanted to test because I'm scared of being dissapointed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Shadow we are expecting AF at about the same time, I am thinking around the 19th mine is due to show up. Fingers crossed for both of us.

MissSez welcome and how did you go?

As for me - no idea if I ovulated this month, no ewcm which before my d&c I always got. Will just have to hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, sorry I have been quiet. The constant BFN's are depressing me. Other than that we are doing well. Working/ studying going well. Probably going back to full time work next year and changing my course to external. It's a busy and fun time at work and I am organising a gala. Trying to focus on things that aren't baby related is hard! Hope everyone is doing well! I will try to be more involved xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I am out for this month - just started spotting CD30 so pretty well on time for AF. Think I will get some OPK's for next month to see whether I am ovulating or not.

Onto month 14 of trying for a 2nd successful pregnancy. At least it is looking positive for keeping my 1 day a week job for next year and that will make it easier to keep ttc.

Good luck for those still in the tww :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry meeksie

im hanging in there, though im sure ill get AF tomorrow. I dont feel like AF is comming, but also dont feel UTD. Doing a test later tonight once i get out to buy it... (i should be 13-15 DPO...leaning towards 15dpo so i would think something would show if im UTD)

I am not looking foward to next month...if unsuccessful, that marks an entire year TTC But i guess i shouldnt worry about that until i test later, right?

I would normally test in the morning, except we are catching a train home bright an early, and mums dropping us off at the station, so wont be able to sneak it into her bathroom with her rushing around trying to get us ready lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    sorry meeksie

im hanging in there, though im sure ill get AF tomorrow. I dont feel like AF is comming, but also dont feel UTD. Doing a test later tonight once i get out to buy it... (i should be 13-15 DPO...leaning towards 15dpo so i would think something would show if im UTD)

I am not looking foward to next month...if unsuccessful, that marks an entire year TTC But i guess i shouldnt worry about that until i test later, right?

I would normally test in the morning, except we are catching a train home bright an early, and mums dropping us off at the station, so wont be able to sneak it into her bathroom with her rushing around trying to get us ready lol
    Any news Meeksie?

I'm TWW at the moment. Will test on thurs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome