Closed Thread
Page 85 of 92 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Tully I hope the rest of your holiday was good. Hoping this is your month for a bfp.

Green cheese it's frustrating isn't it - the whole not knowing where your body is at after a loss.

Shadow fingers crossed it's going to be a bfp for you too, it's hard not to test even when you'll know in a couple of days if af will show up or not. Awesome on the toilet training, I am starting to worry that DD will be 3 in November and she's still showing no signs of being ready. She's the type that won't do it until she wants to so I really just have to wait.

As for me I had very light brown spotting this morning, this could be either the start of my af or implantation bleeding. I have no idea if I even ovulated this month after the d&c as I had no signs - we only dtd a couple of times anyway so I would be very surprised if I was pregnant again so soon. At least if it is af I will know where I am in my cycle again and we can go from there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news shadow and meeksie?

Holiday was great just what we needed as a family. We were so busy I was good to take my mind off compleatly Ttc, fingers crossed we've been dtd as much as we can.

Does anyone check there cervix? What should it feel like? What should I be looking for? I've heard this can beca great indicator of where you are in your cycle, thought I might give it a try.

Busy weekend ahead for me so I'm going to enjoy some more relaxing at home before weekend and back to work on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    FX its all worked Tully!

No news here, thinking of grabbing a test today. I figured im about 15dpo. My last day of EWCM was Monday 29th, but i had watery type CM for a few days after. No real cramps or anything to indicate when o was exactally, but AF is due tomorrow, or saturday, and ive been having 16 day LPs....

So i figure, IF we were successful, i should be able to grab a FRER and test when i get home, just by drinking a little less and get an accurate result. That being said, if its BFN, ill more than likely convince myself its because it wasnt FMU, or that i didnt hold on long enough. If its BFP, i think ill freak right out because we werent "trying". Its just, i usually only get a tiny bit of EWCM on the TP when wiping once or twice a month around O, this month i had an abundance of it, and 4 DAYS of it! (no one ever told me it was so gross!!) so im hoping we were lucky and caught the egg.

Ive had a few minor twinges of nausia but im sure thats in my head. I never got nausia or ms when UTD with DS...so im discounting that as well.

However, in true symptom spotting form.......
    Last night for a few hours, every 10mins or so, i felt a burning/numb/pain in a spot about the size of my palm on my shin. It was so painful, and kept comming and going... Not sure if its related to TTC...but was very random! I got a feeling of dejavu but cant work out if i have had it before, and if i did, why or when.

Thanks
    Reviews
    just an update...BFN...it was mid arvo after a 600ml drink...but i would think so late in the cycle there would be even a hint of a pink line if i was utd, but it was as white as ...well...white

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to you shadow. Fx September is your month.
    It's still to early for me to test I just wanna know, bbs are very sensitive and feel very huge, have little nausea in morning but after I eat it goes away, huge amount of cm still. Not getting to excited yet though going to try not to test this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No real news yet - I am still just lightly spotting, it's not unusual for me so I am certainly not getting excited and I refuse to go and buy a hpt. I used my last one a few weeks ago to confirm my hcg levels had dropped enough to show a bfn.

Sorry about your bfn Shadow :-(

Will let you know of any news once I know which way it's going to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fx for you both tully and meeksie.

I'm definately out, af has arrived this evening. Now onto Cycle 10
    I think ill see our gp if not successful this time. He was amazed at 6 months ttc that we hasn't been successful and gave me a chat about ovulation etc.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck for next month Shadow.

How's it going for you Tully?

My body is driving me crazy, still really light brown spotting (almost nothing) and I was sure it would have developed into full af by now. CP is still closed and feels a lot like last time I was pregnant. Have chills and that yucky feeling like I am coming down with something. Boobs are not sore at all though. I want to test but don't want to at the same time.

I think I will hold off till Tuesday and if nothing has changed or spotting goes away completely I will go and get a test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just updating no news I'm scared to test. Af is due this coming sat so I think ill just wait. Bbs are no longer sore, still have slight nausea on and off most days today I've had those awful cramping pains just before Af shows so I'm no longer hoping for any good news again this month. Ill keep you all posted if any news.
    Fx to you all.
    Let us know how you go meeksie I have everything crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you had asked me early this morning I would have said 90% sure I am pregnant, spotting had stopped completely and the smell of the photocopy paper at work made me want to throw up.

Now I am 90% sure af is about to begin in full force. Had some brownish/pinkish blood that started late morning and is still going. I think it may be a chemical pregnancy and that due to the recent d&c my lining isn't thick enough yet.

Oh well, onto September.