Closed Thread
Page 84 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear about af tully

Mrsviking!! Omg! What an awesome set of lines!! Congratulations!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

mrsviking  (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Way to go mrsviking may you be the first of many bfp for this group in August?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tully78 For This Useful Post:

mrsviking  (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats mrsviking, that is some strong lines there so pretty conclusive no alcohol for you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

mrsviking  (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wahoo congrats Mrs Viking!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

mrsviking  (03-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    Way to go mrsviking may you be the first of many bfp for this group in August?
    Yes I really hope so Tully - I'd love for you all to join me in the April due in group

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    Congrats mrsviking, that is some strong lines there so pretty conclusive no alcohol for you.
    Ha ha, yep - have told my 2 mates who will be there this arvo so they can help cover for me. I am a hopeless liar

Sending you all lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Mrs Viking, that's a very strong positive test. All the best for a healthy pregnancy and baby.

AFM the bleeding from d&c stopped in time for our weekend away which was great. Lovely to have some hubby and I to have some 'us' time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Meeksie.

I'm glad you and your dh had a great time away, like you say it is lovely to have your own special time

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys its been very quiet here.
    I am currently still on holidays been such a great family holiday we are due home on Wednesday so looking forward to going home though.
    I think I'm about 3 dpo so a long wait ahead of me. Have been having slight cramps, bbs are heavy and sore, and have been very nausea the last 2 days, I know it's way to early to have any signs as implantation probley wouldn't have happened but this is so not normal for me.
    Anyone due to test? Anyone tested?
    Sending baby dust to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I tested last week after feeling nauseous and having heartburn and got a bfp but we think its just hcg remaining from the miscarriage and my body taking a ridiculous amount of time to get rid of it. After going through three frer in two days I don't want to spend any more money on tests to see if its still there. Ultrasound yesterday confirmed that I didn't have any retained products thankfully, she also said I wasn't about to ovulate and couldn't see any signs of a new pregnancy but it could be too super early yet. Trying not to get hopes up of a new pregnancy so soon, but second guessing everything. So tired but think its just been an emotionally draining few days having it all rehashed a few weeks on.

We are off on our holiday on Sunday! I can't wait!!!!! Only 5 nights but definitely need a refresh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear green cheese I hope you have a fantastic holiday and it gives you the refreshing you need. We went away for 2 nights last week, and that was fantastic!

Tully, hope you are having fun on your holiday I could test and get a fairly accurate result (AF due friday??) but have decided that FR have got enough money from me, so im NOT giving them anymore on BFNs!

Afm - heaps going on!
    DS decided Thursday night he would TT himself. And apart from a wee at childcare yesterday (because he wanted a potty and they didnt have one?? - they used too, i used to work there and washed it several times!! he held on...) and one today, a poo, while we were shopping...he is doing fantastic! He did do 2 wees on the potty while we were shopping, just we werent quick enough for the poo
    My parents are coming to stay for a few weeks on friday, so that should be good for DS!
    and as i said before, at the tail end of our TWW. i feel very UN=pregnant! Though, also very very tired (Sleeping 10hrs solid a night, and still wanting arvo naps?! if i dont, by dinner time im knackered!) i also am really hungry until i see food or eat it, then all of a sudden my appetite disappears, which is very unusual!

Either way, i should know in a few days....if i dont cave.

i would love to be utd! my cousin came to visit the other day, and shes 22wks....Im so so happy for her! She will make an awesome mum! im sad its not me but my turn will come, again...hopefully soon!!