Closed Thread
Page 83 of 92 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys I'm ok, af is almost here I have all the signs she's on her way I'm guessing tomorrow. It's alright cause I'm back to a 28 day cycle.
    Hope your all well.
    Work is crazy so much office politics I'm not interested in that I just go to work and go home I love my job but boy women are *****es ha ha.
    I start my 2 weeks annual leave this weekend yay so looking forward to a family holiday can't wait to show dd the amazing state we live in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope you have a great holiday Tully!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm in a limbo land of 11 days since miscarriage and unsure where to go from here. We won't be pushing to try this month but hopefully it doesn't turn out to be a long cycle. I've got 100opk in the cupboard but I leant my maybe baby to my sis, I'll prob start opk when af arrives. Not sure if I'm game enough to even hope it will happen easily again. I haven't even taken my supplements since finding out so must get back onto that :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs green cheese x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Cakey - sorry for af showing up.

Tully - your bfp will come, but it absolutely sucks you are having to wait so long for it though.

Mrs Viking - fingers crossed for you that you may be utd.

Green Cheese - I understand exactly where you are coming from.

I am still waiting for the bleeding to completely stop after my d&c, it stops for about 36 hours then starts again. Got a romantic weekend in a hotel with hubby this weekend so really hoping it has stopped for good. Got a negative hpt yesterday so at least all the hormones are out of my system. All I want to do is try again but I am so scared of another loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys so confused, I thought AF was here but it's disappeared again. I had a small bleed in cd25 it was very fresh bright blood, then it has just been brownish when I wipe. My boobs are sore veiny and itchy at times, I have cramps not sure what's going on.
    Any suggestions????? I'm going insane.
    I am sending baby dust to you all. August will be a better month for us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    Hi guys so confused, I thought AF was here but it's disappeared again. I had a small bleed in cd25 it was very fresh bright blood, then it has just been brownish when I wipe. My boobs are sore veiny and itchy at times, I have cramps not sure what's going on.
    Any suggestions????? I'm going insane.
    I am sending baby dust to you all. August will be a better month for us all
    Could it be an imbalance? You do normaly have short cycles from memory right? Other than that, could you be utd? Sorry, not much help here lol.

Glad to hear you ladies are recovering from your d&cs. I hope the bleeding settles for you soon.

Not much going on here. Feeling very relaxed with our approach this month. I banned df from asking about if I'm fertile/ovulation, or saying how I should be utd/he wants to get me utd, or that we need to dtd more.
    Its been great, though I'm being asked at least once a week by people who don't know we are ttc, "when are you having #2?" Its a little disheartening if they knew that we were trying, and new rd thinking....if we got it first go, I'd be heavily pregnant or have that # 2 in my arms now.

End are taking ds to the zoo and aquarium next week in melbourne. Our first real holiday say family that doesnt involve extended family!

Is anyone testing soon?

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Perhaps do a test tomorrow morning Tully? What you've described sounds promising. A holiday BFP perhaps?

I'll try and pop in later, I find it hard to reply on the phone (showing my age and aversion to some technological advances! Ha ha)

I became an Aunty again last night, I now have 3 nieces and a nephew. Not sure when I'll see my new niece but hopefully we'll get a pic through soon.

And I'm pretty sure af will be here later today or tomorrow. I've been temping the last few days and its dropped today. Oh well. Might give it a go in August then stop until December.

Have a great day ladies

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, well Af is truly here at least I know now, came this arvo.
    Hope you all have a great weekend. I'm headed off on Sunday on holidays so ill try to check in every now and then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Tully, gbh. Yay for holidays!! Have a great time

Well I have a hens arvo/evening and despite feeling like af is on her way I wanted to put myself out of my misery and know whether I can drink or not..

Looks like not...

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1375487357.799307.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app