Closed Thread
Page 8 of 92 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    May85 - how did you go at the doctors yesterday?

Welcome to the new mummas! I hope it doesn't take much longer for either of you.

tully78 - fingers crossed for you! Hopefully that spotting you had earlier was implantation bleeding and pretty soon you'll have your BFP. I understand trying not to get your hopes up, though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I pretty much just got a new lot of blood test referrals to include HCG reading.

I'll go get them tomorrow.

Nothing we can do until we get the results really.

But still no AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news May?????

AFM I am 8 or 9dpo had slight spotting this morning I was positive it was AF coming early again as i had severe cramping last night, it was fresh blood, now it's old blood brown in colour. Not sure what this means. I've still got fingers crossed but pretty sure I'm out again.
    Is anyone due to test on weekend????
    Sending baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Well AF arrived yesterday, so I wasn't lucky enough to fall straight after m/c. Hopefully this cycle is better

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear that redlips :-(

I had bloods yesterday so back to Dr on Wednesday - hopefully will have some answers then.

How is everyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, no luck here! But I was testing all month and I don't think I have ovulated. I purchased a clear blue fertility monitor off ebay. Which you program to your cycle and it tells you when to pee on the stick. So I am trying that this month to see if it can help. I am on the count down to see the FS. It will be lovely just to ask a few more questions and get some more tests done!

Good luck every one have fun trying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    I am rejoining BH after a couple of years break.
    We will be ttc over the next few months - hoping it doesn't take too long because..
    1) it took 15mths with dd
    2) we're completely undecided on whether we even really want a #2 but will take a 'leap of faith'
    3) If it happens would like baby born before about April next year so I can indulge on my 40th in the July

Totally selfish reasons!

Due to O in about 10 days so we'll see how we go.

Good luck to all
    Last edited by mrsviking; 02-03-2013 at 17:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just catching up with all the posts. Sounds like some BFP are not too far off goodluck May85.

Well, I've just started the 2ww again, and if it doesn't happen this month looks like we will go down the FS route! Each month always feels like it might be the lucky month, but I'm not holding my breath.

Thanks
    Reviews
    btw - May85 - did you POAS??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just asking a question do you ladies see a gynocologist? Or just a regular gp? I'm thinking I need to see someone other than my gp.
    Af is here I think, it's not like normal af cause its very light, I really need my cycles sorted.