Closed Thread
Page 79 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep every month I ell myself no testing but I've always got faint lines at 9dpo and then it's a terrible week of waiting.

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1373933514.811851.jpgs
    This is my test this morning - getting darker so that's a good sign

Thanks
    Reviews
    so exciting Jbish - keep on keeping us posted and you have a sticky one!

big hello to everyone else and for those for who AF also arrived.

AFM - also been super busy with work (maybe having 3 jobs wasn't such a good idea, )
    No ttc news -swinging between do I want to keep trying or not? Pretty sure I will be away at O this cycle, although am hoping for an early O/shorter cycle.
    Will await the usual signs I guess.

Happy Tuesday everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jbish congrats woohoo let's hope that's the good luck the group needs. Keep us posted jbish so jealous but so excited for you.

Cheekime the plan this month hmmm. I don't know

I'm just going to have fun, I'm letting go abit this month slightly paranoid that this will be our 12 months of Ttc, but going to give into all the things I've denied myself of just in case I was utd.

Went to dinner with hubs tonight and had a few drinks something I never do. Going out sat to a baby shower and going to let my hair down and just not stress about Ttc. Dh and I are dtd as often as we can just because we can. Ha ha tmi.

Good luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Tully. Ds11 months was conceived during a weekend away - I drank so much the room started spinning lol but it was lovely as we were staying in the blue mountains. It was the first time in a long time i had let my hair down. Hmm maybe I need to drink more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    we're just going with the flow for now. Im over trying, we are into cycle 9. Im tired of over thinking every twinge, emotion etc....then looking for a 2nd line on a test, convicning myself theres "something" there if i hold the test in the light on an angle and then there being nothing and AF comming.

I just "knew" before we started TTC it would take around 12months..which is stupid!! I Fell twice in 6 months while concieving DS! (I came off the pill in late Jan, BFP April, MC May, BFP July - DS) i just had a gut feeling it would take a while Im happy not to be UTD this cycle just gone, or this current one anyway (March-may are crazy!!) once our EDD hits june/july i will go all out with OPKs etc i think.

I cant temp, they would be too unreliable...between my bed time, DS co-sleeping most mornings from early hours, and toilet runs..

I Think if it gets to about September though, i may go back and see my GP. I have this strange feeling im not ovulating every month.... and my cycles have been random....I know i have hypothyroidisim this time around that i didnt have (or know about???) when TTC DS, but i think theres something else going on. Im wondering if i have PCOS? As alot of the criteria fit I was also taking metformin for the 6wks prior to our BFP with DS as my glucose levels were abnormal in the 2hr GTT i had after my MC....but once i was UTD and asked about it, i was told i didnt need it as i wasnt diabetic (yet!?)

Anyway!!

congrats jbish!! FX it gets darker!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Baby dust to everyone! I think I will O tonight or tomorrow (faint line this morning) but I have to compete with Origin tonight :s

Have been DTD each night just in case. FX this is our month - though that would make my due date scarily close to DS's birthday...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I used opk's this week and a very strong line today and yesterday.. So my husband is away fishing!!!! Argh!! He is not back until Saturday!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sounds like relaxing is the way to go, by the time we conceived dd I think I was just like 'ah well it's not going to happen anyway'.. and it did!

Hope the lines are getting darker Jbish

Enjoy your weekend Tully

Fx Cakey

Oh poop Goanaspaner

Fx you won't need to see dr Shadow

Hi Cheeki

I think we might still be in with a chance.. My cycles are usually 30+ days but occasionally i get a 28 dayer and I think this is it.
    We dtd monday night, was hoping to last night too but DH is sick, we're both tired etc etc..
    Anyway, I woke during the night with at the time I thought were O pains, then I had ewcm this morning & cp is hso.

If it's it maybe dh has super swimmers that are hooking up with the egg as we speak

Guess will find out in 2wks or so

Off to Perth today for a few days with dd, catching up with friends & family & seeing Elmo, I hope she likes it

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MrsViking... I got a Pregnant 1-2 result on a Clear Blue digital this morning so i'm pretty happy with that. Off to the Dr on Monday. and to all you lovely ladies in the TWW!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jbish For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (18-07-2013),mrsviking  (19-07-2013)