Closed Thread
Page 75 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cakey - bummer about bfn but hopefully just too early and your bfp is just around the corner.
    Have a great time away with your DS, sounds great!

Tully - yay for your dd being able to at least do one dance, and it sounds like you all had a great time. Boo to bfn, but perhaps still too early is af not due until next week.

Cheekime - sounds like you would have been exhausted anyway! you caught that eggy.
    Love school hols - not that my dd is school age but just not having to be anywhere in a hurry in the morning is great.

Hi Shadow & everyone else

AFM - had a great weekend away with one of my bff's for her 40th, I didn't go too overboard but certainly indulged.
    Am still not 100% well but better than I was a week ago.

TMI but have had thrush which is mostly gone and google says that can be an early preg sign, also had a small bit of spotting when checking cp this morning but nothing since. No doubt it's the prelude to AF.
    Apart from being tired I have no nausea which is different to other months.
    Still another day to test. But AF could arrive too. Wish I had a crystal ball to get rid of all the wonder & what if's!

Good luck to those waiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's the not knowing during the tww that totally does my head in. If I knew it was going to happen and when I'd take a chill pill and stop stressing lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Feeling crampy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm exhausted but can't sleep, grrr.
    Feeling slightly crampy myself this morning just gotta wait now.
    Planning a holiday so that's keeping me busy, dd goes back next week about her wrist I'm hoping for good news but seeing she's been complaining of it being sore it's not looking good.
    Hoping good news comes soon.

Glad you enjoyed your friends 40th Viking. It's good to let your hair down sometimes.

Fx to everyone testing or bding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope it's nothing too bad Tully for your dd's wrist.
    I tossed and turned last night, feeling sleepy (zzzz) today! And my brain is fried from doing work tax stuff.
    Hope the cramps are maybe implantation for you!

Cakey - cramps are a good sign.

AFM - I had some more spotting last night but once again nothing since. CM fairly dry which usually indicates AF on way, bb's sore as this arvo though.
    Today is CD 34 and I have not had a cycle longer than that since last year so I imagine AF will be here tomorrow - great birthday present that will be.
    If no AF tomorrow I will test on Friday and put myself out of my misery Will give her until tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will reply properly later - just wanted to say Happy Birthday MrsV!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is due tomorrow - I got a BFN yesterday - but today I have a pain that feels like ovulation pain??? Really confused.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If AF hasn't arrived tomorrow I would test Saturday!
    Did it take a while for you to get a BFP with DS?

Quote Originally Posted by CakeyMumma View Post
    AF is due tomorrow - I got a BFN yesterday - but today I have a pain that feels like ovulation pain??? Really confused.
    Happy birthday mrsviking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bah I'm feeling very crampy, sore boobs, coffee tastes like crap i think AF is on the way.... Supposed to be testing on the 16th but don't think that's going to happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GabberQueeN83 View Post
    Bah I'm feeling very crampy, sore boobs, coffee tastes like crap i think AF is on the way.... Supposed to be testing on the 16th but don't think that's going to happen.
    Fx for you!

Funny you should mention that - coffee tasted crap toe yesterday and DH was going on about how nice his one was. I assumed they used the wrong milk or something as it was foul.

May - no idea. DS was a surprise so I was a week late when I tested. Will test sat if no AF.