Closed Thread
Page 73 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear you ladies aren't feeling well no testing here tully, af not due till about the 12th/13th july. Such silly long cycles!

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies thought i'd pop in for a quick hello. Fingers crossed for you Mrs Viking, I know how you feel, my DD has turned into the devils spawn the last few days, although, in her defence, she is sick, so I suppose it's ok lol draining though. Now i'm starting to get sick, supposed to be starting the baby dance this week but just can't be bothered. Not feelin it this month, have so much other stuff on my mind. Not going to bother with OPK's this month, will just do it when I feel like it and not pressure myself. If it happens it happens. I was just way to disappointed last month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I ovulated today or maybe tomorrow. I've decided not to go back to work at all and will take a redundancy payout. So I'm on a tight budget, no opks or frer for me. Just going to dtd lots.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm on a similar cycle cheeki! I had soooo much ewcm (more than I've ever had) monday arvo...and now I feel like my insides are going to drop out from the bloating, heaviness and cramping! But no ewcm?
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 26-06-2013 at 23:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I read recently that O normally happens on the day you see the most fertile ewcm. I mean how can you tell it's 'the most fertile'!? But Shadow maybe that means you O'd mon or tues and now your in your LP?

I was silly and tested yesterday, seriously 7dpo mrsv! What were you thinking!? Ha ha.
    So now I have no tests and if af not here by next Thursday I'm going to have to buy some, doh!
    Silly but I do feel like I may be utd, but at the end of the day it could just be the usual tww obsession!
    I am still so sick, coughing up my lungs and strangely am a bit off coffee. I'm having one now but I don't feel like it first thing like I usually do. Of course, it's no doubt down to being sick, but hey you never know. I went off coffee with dd but not til about 8 or 9 weeks.

Happy Thursday everyone

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jbish, sorry to hear you may not be well either. Hoping my dd doesn't get what I've got.

Cheeki- fingers x'd for you!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping in to see how you ladies are going

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't get ewcm every cycle shadow so not sure what that means. Not much going on here, I've dtd every night for about a week or maybe longer, I've lost track. I went for acupuncture today which I just love. Really hoping this is our month, ttc is getting boring lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    tell me about it cheeki!

We went out for lunch with 2 girls i worked with before having DS, and one of their sisters. The 2 sisters are preggers. 30 and 35wks, both with #2. All 3 of our bubs are born within 12months of eachother. I felt so out. All 3 asked when we were having #2....And then the other one (older, her kids are my age) her first coment was "So looks like im at the pregnant womens club!!" as she walked in.

I just shrugged it all off saying "maybe one day" when they asked, but gosh it hurt I didnt think it was affecting me that much, until today when i had to say it aloud

I have no idea if i have ovulated (though assuming so) and so i am just going to leave it and test on the 14th if no AF beforehand... We got our BFP with DS on the 14th July 2010...so maybe the 3yr anniversary is lucky???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds lucky to me shadow. It sucks when it seems like everyone around you just catches pregnant like its a contagious disease. So many of my friends fall on the first cycle. It had always taken me at least 3, 9 with my ds and this is my fifth cyle but only the second one of serious ttc.