Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So great to hear GREEN CHEESE

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Green Cheese!!

Well, it's O day today and we are on night 4 of DS refusing to go to bed. No idea how we are going to find time for BD :S even if he was going to bed, we are so exhausted...

Using OPK'S and I have o'd 2 days earlier than expected.

Hope everyone is well, I haven't really read the replies so congrats if I missed any BFP's!

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, feeling pretty emotional tonight. AF is here in full force and the cramps are so painful! I'm currently sitting in bed with a hot water bottle on my tummy. Yuck. Just got back from a little party for my nephew's birthday and had to hear all about how my SIL's unplanned pregnancy was bumming her out. Not a good day for me. Feel like crying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs JBish xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

jbish  (20-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Jbish.
    Congrats green cheese.
    Off to get me 100 opks lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha - nice one Cheekime, they will hopefully do the trick

Aww Jbish - AF sucks anyway, especially when it makes you feel yuk; big hugs
    Sorry to hear SIL was sprouting off - hope you had a cry, makes you feel better I think.

Cakey - hope you did have the energy to BD/Catch the egg
    What's up with your DS not going to bed? Hope old is he? Our dd has been a PIA going to bed in the last week or 2 - admittedly she goes to sleep after about 20mins or so, but there is so much faffing in that time. And the I want this, or I want that drives us nuts! Last night it was nearly an hour of it Rat bag.. Tonight asleep at 7pm thank goodness.

I had a really off day yesterday, felt like I was getting a cold again, sore throat etc but thankfully dd was an angel yesterday & helped me so much. She even did the dishes for me, bless her. Water everywhere of course, but I only had to rewash about 5 things
    Had so many lower abdo cramps today, and am a bit constipated which is unusual for me. Still feeling just generally off. Typically am putting this all down to hopeful pg symptoms

Have decided if no af by 4/7 I will test - that's the day I turn a year older and maybe it will be more special this year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Viking - I wish I knew!! He has just been a terror at night lately (last night was ok though) he was 2 in April. I have been having to lay down with him in our bed to get him asleep then he screams if we try to transfer him. Driving me batty!

We managed to BD on Thursday (O Day) and yesterday (still a faint line on the OPK) will try again for today hopefully we caught the egg. Really odd pains in the abdomen yesterday so I am hoping it was an egg getting snug.

Hopefully your DD settles down soon. Awesome that she is a good little helper though FX you are feeling off due to a little bean making itself comfortable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling a bit crook today... Can't test till next Thursday. Really impatient!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully baby sick Cakey Next Thursday is my test date too if no af so we are testing buddies

Toddler hey!? Well my helper has been replaced with the devil child the past few days. Shocking & not helpful at all and bed times are driving me nuts. And then she is not asleep until nearly 8pm then awake sometime after 6am. And with no day sleeps she is just awful. Today is the worst, we have had so many arguments today, not fun. Meant to be going out for an early dinner for a friends b'day - looking forward to dinner but not my cranky child.

Actually I thought of you last night as DH mostly got her to calm down for bed, I asked him how he did it and he said he lay down with her. I was not happy but hey if it works...

AFM - I am feeling awful, full of a cold, earaches, headaches. Have done no exercise and am feeling the pressure of being fit for my half marathon next weekend.
    I think I am about 5 or 6dpo, itching to test of course, lol I had loads of cramps after O and my boobs, whilst not too sore, feel massive. they're all good signs.
    Heading to the big smoke on friday for one of my really good friends 40th, I need to take it easy for my bodies sake but I am really looking forward to the weekend away by myself and spending time with my mate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, thought I'd jump on for a quick hi. Oh cakeymumma I have my fx got you.
    Afm I had such positive hopes this month but now not so sure, I've had a massive toothache for the past week so dh hasn't been allowed near me. I'm away this weekend as well oh well, lets hope we were lucky. Hoping we still have time, and we haven't missed the egg.
    Anyone testing????
    Send baby dust to you all