Closed Thread
Page 70 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks May! I'll start using them Monday.

Boo Cheekitime

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww cheeki that sucks

Nothing much happening here.we aren't trying this month. My edd, if successful, would be ds' birthday!

Neither of us are keen on them being so close with a high chance of having to share their day! Also, Seeing as though I had a csect and am hoping for a vbac...
    id also hate to be either heavily pregnant, overtired with a newborn and recovering from birth or csect, or even be in hospital for his birthday...

It will be nice not to have to analyse everything for once!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls. I'm also considering a ttc break for a couple of months as I have to go back to work in 7 weeks and ds starts in family day care and I've also got his first birthday to organise and not sure how ill handle early pregnancy hormones/stress. I also have to consider that if I give ttc a break until September I will be eligible for paid parental leave again as you have to work 9 out of the 10 months before having your baby, so it doesn't even matter if I'm made redundant as long as I found another job straightaway. I'm going in to work on Wednesday to discuss a possible job that has come up - looks like ill have to get semi dressed up for the first time in about a year. I wish I could be a SAHM but it would be allot of pressure on us financially and would mean that dh would have to work every weekend which isn't fair at all. Ill only work 3 days so ill still have 4 days with ds, trying to see the positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finances suck majorly huh cheeki Hopefully whatever you choose, it has a great outcome for you.

Im only a SAHM thanks to my parents. dad moved away for work, mum went too, but they wanted their house and dogs looked after...so offered it to us indefinately! We can do what we like - paint, reno etc, so long as it improves the property...
    They dont charge us rent or anything Otherwise i would have been back at work when ds was 6wks old.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear of AF Cheekime

Trying

Good luck with the OPK's Cakey

Shadow - I am similar in just about having a ttc break due to my 40th next year. And wow how lucky for you with the house situation

Thinking about finances & a #2 definately sucks big time. Although DH said to me "our parents had more than 2 kids and weren't that well off!"
    True, but I wonder if we'd be too stretched

So given our tight money situation and that I'm not utd I am currently doing 2 jobs, just got a 3rd and lining up a 4th. Sounds like but it's admin kind of stuff and only adds up to about 3 days of work. Just not all at once. I have been laying awake at night thinking that maybe I am taking on too much but once it's all confirmed & settled I'll feel better about where it's all at.

And I've decided in the last few days that this month is our last ttc month for a while. Our edd would be late feb (elective cs) and that gives us 4 months before my 40th with a newborn.
    And if it doesn't happen then maybe we'll try again in Dec/Jan. I don't mind being utd for my 40th, just not heavily so

Anyway, due to O in the next 4 days so will see what happens. Have to see if we can even be bothered dtd first

Thanks
    Reviews
    We still live in hope that one day we will win the lotto shadow lol. What a great opportunity with your house arrangement, it's so nice being at home. I've truly loved this year more than anything. My ds13 was very sick with a kidney abnormality as a baby and I was a single parent so it was very different to my time now where I meet up with friends, play with little ds and potter around the house with no worries! I knew the year would go fast but if has seriously just flown by.

I've got everything crossed for you this month mrs Viking x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheekime For This Useful Post:

mrsviking  (19-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear mrsviking. Fx you get your bfp this cycle!

Cheeki. Wow, is he ok now? And yep, if love to win the lottery, but I would be happy with just a small windfall too! 50k would be nice. Anything extra would be a bonus and id love it....But im not greedy

50k would clear our debts, send us on a nice holiday, and id probably spend about half of it to do the house up the way I want it.
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 16-06-2013 at 09:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    He's fine now. He had major surgery at 6 months and some complications but now you wouldn't even know it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies af finished so now the fun starts. Going to use my opks this month and ill just hope for the best.
    Good luck this month girls sending baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats good to hear he is all betyer now cheeki.

Woohoo tully! good luck!