Closed Thread
Page 7 of 92 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ttc #2

Hi guys thought I'd pop back on and update.
    How is everyone????? Hope to see some bfp very soon.
    Afm, I used opks for the first time I used 2 different brands one deffinately better than the other, anyway got a positive opk on Wednesday so we DTD, also again bd in Thursday and just to be safe probly again tonight (Friday) didn't tell dh that I had positive guessing we need to have our fingers crossed now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Ttc #2

Well I got my light bfp yesterday..but it was on a frer so I'm still not getting too excited. Will test again tomorrow and am hoping to get a slightly darker line. Fingers crossed that this is for real and is a sticky one
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    tully78 - can't hurt to get some extra BDing just in case

mummakat - my fingers are so tightly crossed for you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Syhal For This Useful Post:

mummakat  (22-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my for you both tully78 and mummakt

syhal
    - nope still no AF or BFP but my cycles have been seriously messed up so I'm not too worried/excited just yet. I have a DR appt on Wed to get some stitches out so if it hasn't showed by then I will get her to change my BT referral to nclude HCG (i still haven't had my BT to check on things from the other week).

tully78 which OPK did you prefer? We aren't really officially starting TTC until April but if it happens before then, so be it!

for everyone

6. The Following User Says Thank You to may85 For This Useful Post:

mummakat  (22-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ttc #2

I got some opks from oracle, and some cheap eBay ones I figure it may take me awhile to get the hang of them. Oracle ones are much better will deffinately be getting more if I need them.
    Fingers crossed for everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no AF...... off to the Dr tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, so at 3dpo I started spotting was starting to think my cycles are going to play up again this month, currently about 7dpo spotting stopped after 24hrs, feeling very relaxed this month I'm enjoying no spotting. Life's really good so as much as I want a bfp I won't be upset if I don't. Staying so positive this month.
    Baby dust to everyonr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, mind if I join?

I have a ds, who will be 2 in 2 weeks. We started ttc again in november. Im taking blackmores ifolic. We were ttc ds for 6mnths, and had one mc. So far I've had 2 chemical pregnancies this time.

I'm seeing my gp tomorrow so will mention ttc. I'm sitting on cd6 atm, my cycles have been 29, 31 ,28 & 28 since coming off the pill ....my chems were the first 2. I ovulate on cd17 stop still a bit to go yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I have just joined bubhub and am TTC#2. I have a 3 year old DS and have been TTC for about 18 months I have pcos and it took 2 years to fall with DS I thought this time was going to be easier because I have had a lot more regular periods since DS birth but obviously not. I am currently going to a naturopath and following a special diet and exercise plan. We are planning on going to see a FS in about 3 months if we don't conceive before then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the new mums to this thread. My bbs have started hurting today and I feeling very nauseous aswell, cramping like af pain today. Not getting my hopes up yet just feeling very relaxed this month.
    I'm sending baby dust to all of my ttc friends.