Closed Thread
Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay Cakeymumma! Love the attitude

I'm with you and will get pregnant too.. No opks or app for me - well only FF but I think I know my fertile days anyway.
    About a week until O for me.

Hi to everyone else, life has gotten hectic and I've not had much time to get on the computer to do proper replies.
    Good luck for June

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The what to expect app

We can do it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm about 5dpo and had gastro last night so not holding out much hope for this cycle. :-( Surely while I'm sick it's not good for it all to work! Anyway will just have to wait and see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update - I was sent for the wrong blood tests Aughhh! Won't find out til Tuesday now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trying4no2 View Post
    Just an update - I was sent for the wrong blood tests Aughhh! Won't find out til Tuesday now
    Oh no, how annoying. Fx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay go Cakey, downloading the ap and I'm with you on this one!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheekime For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (09-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wow trying that sucks, good luck hanging out till tuesday! Have you tried another HPT??

How is everyones weekends going? We are having a quiet one, my dad has come to visit which is great! We havent seen him since Xmas, DS is in absolute HEAVEN! He loves my dad so much I barely see him! He's always only 1 or 2 steps behind dad Other than that, DF and i have caught DS's cold so arent feeling too crash hot, but thankfully we have about 2 weeks until O time yet, so can just take the time to rest up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not much happening here. Had a house full of sick kids over the weekend and dh has been working on the decking. Nervously entering the second half of the tww. Ran out of opks last Sunday when I didn't have a true positive so probably 7dpo but maybe 8. Earliest positive on a fr for me was 9dpo so hopefully can hold on until at least Thursday before I start wasting money. I've got Internet cheapies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys af is deffinetly on the way it will be here by tonight, in some ways I'm very disappointed but I am looking at the positive side that's my 2nd cycle of 28 days in a row go me. I swear my acupuncturist is working wonders for me.
    Going to try out my opks this month they might help. Has anyone used a maybe baby? Was thinking I might buy one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear that Tully, it's so disappointing. I did try maybe baby but could never actually work it out. Preseed has also worked for me. I like opks because I do often ovulate later than I would have thought because of my symptoms.
    Afm, the tww sucks!