Closed Thread
Page 66 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No idea what the cramps are... It's weird, I figured it would be too early for O but who knows. Your poor little fella Shadow, teething with a cold. Poor bub. My DD was a nightmare while teething, I just used to remind myself how much of a sook I was while I was getting my wisdom teeth

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I occasionally get cramps during or after BD. I don't know why and I don't know when, but it's like a needle about 2 inches in from my hip bone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jbish that sounds very unusual. No advice sorry.

I'm guessing I'm starting the tww, cm has changed today. I'm preparing myself for not happening this month though, thinking I will pick up some batteries for the maybe baby, order some cheap opks and decide if my thermometer is good enough to do temping and be all prepared for next cycle.

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Cakey that's exactly what it felt like! At least I know I'm not the only one.

Greencheese I have my fingers crossed for you, remember its not over until the red lady sings lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening ladies,

Can i please join you all? i have a 3.5 year old son, I took out the Mirena in January but was told we are getting made redundant so i put TTC# 2 on hold. After a long hard think about things i'm going to go ahead with this, we always have to put things on hold because of money and i have had the jack of it lol! so i hope to share this journey with you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome gabber. I've been made redundant while I'm on maternity leave and should probably wait but we have decided to go ahead knowing full well we might only have one income for a while. Good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning everyone, any BFP's?????

I've been up all morning with nausea, cramps, when I lay down I get dizzy. Caved and tested BFN so I have no idea what's going in. Guess ill just expect AF next week.

Dd is doing my head in I'm having to do so much to help her get organised and ready it's taking forever in mornings, lets hope her fractured wrist heals very quick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many dpo are you Tully? Earliest I've ever got a bfp is in the evening of 9dpo but I'm going to try and hold off this month even though all my ics will start calling me. Fingers crossed its too soon. Your poor dd, is she in plaster for long? My kids are both sick at the moment, I think ds13 has tonsillitis and was up in the night vomiting and the little one wouldn't settle this morning and just cried when I tried to put him down.

4dpo here so not much going on, just waiting waiting for the tww to fly by. I used OPKS for the first time this month and I ovulated much later than iperiod indicated so there's a good chance that I didn't have the timing right for the last few months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekime View Post
    Welcome gabber. I've been made redundant while I'm on maternity leave and should probably wait but we have decided to go ahead knowing full well we might only have one income for a while. Good luck x
    Hi Cheekime, Wow someone who is also in our position! good to chat to someone that's going through the same thing Thanks for the welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tully78 View Post
    Morning everyone, any BFP's?????

I've been up all morning with nausea, cramps, when I lay down I get dizzy. Caved and tested BFN so I have no idea what's going in. Guess ill just expect AF next week.
    I caved and tested too BFN, AF due Sunday... Though you kind of have to have sex if you want to get pregnant, LOL! I think we have BD twice this month, once in my fertile time! Here's a tip ladies - if you want to BD - Don't move house while you are fertile!!!