Closed Thread
Page 65 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No bfp here just really bad, coloured evaps! The line was the same our possibly lighter today. now just waiting for af. Its she isn't here next weeks ill try again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Factor 5 is a blood clotting disorder. After 2 miscarriages and a huge mix up with an ultrasound at a major women's hospital they agreed to test after my second loss. Baby came back that there were no chromosomal issues but my blood tests showed factor 5 hetero so from one of my parents. Basically it means that blood could have clotted in the placenta which meant the blood supply was cut off and the babies couldn't survive. Clexane is a blood thinner to make sure the blood flows through to the placenta. I was on it with ds from when I got my bfp to 36 weeks and then again when he was born for 6 weeks. It's a daily injection in the tummy, leaves nice big bruises. I also went for acupuncture with ds and got pregnant with him after seeing her for 2 cycles, If I don't get utd this month I might make an appt.
    there are big advantages to the age gap, ds is very independent and self absorbed and old enough to rationalise about the attention I need to give ds10months. He is a great help too and during those early days was a life saver. He loves his little brother and vice versa, it's very sweet to watch and a baby does wonders to snap him out of his moodiness. The negatives were the breast feeding difficulties - he was embarrassed and I had issues with blocked ducts and mastitis and he had friends over so at 8 weeks I weaned and I regret that and will try get ds to accept it next time. It will be different with a girl Tully. Then there are the sport and social commitments and the babies routine. Ds13 plays basketball at 8.30 on Saturday nights so only one of us can go to the games as the other stays at home with baby. There are also financial pressures with having to pay for braces while I'm on maternity leave and I worry that ds13 misses out on doing age appropriate things because most of my friends have little kids so we are constantly going to parties etc. I wouldn't have it any other way though. My son was 7 when I met my husband and allot of the reason why I'm ttc again is because I don't want ds10 months to grow up as an only child considering ds13 will be doing his own thing more and more as the years go on.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheekime For This Useful Post:

mrsviking  (05-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about the ****ty lines shadow. I think I remember you from when I was on bub hub ttc my ds. I was angelbubwithwings for a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg! Yes I remember you! We were in the ttc after loss threads I think? So glad you finally got your little one

I'm a bit disappointed, but mostly just want a bfp, or even af... These long cycles are doing my head in cd36 today, 36 day cycle before that, sorest bbs for 3 days now. Not impressed about going into cycle 8 oh well....I guess its a nessicary evil to achieve #2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekime View Post
    It sure does but after losing 2 babies I call it my miracle drug :0)
    I agree, it's a wonder drug. Do you have to have prednisone at all as well for the first trimester? I know how you feel, I've lost 4, one was ectopic too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my af showed today..... Now I have had 2 periods be regular again..

Will start all my vitamins and detoxing or cleansing again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah that's where we were. Once I got utd I moved over to a Facebook page. Those long cycles must be so frustrating. How old is your bub now?

No predisalone for me just clexane. Fingers crossed for this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    And thanks shadow - I still have to pinch myself sometimes, it felt like such a long journey (3 years from when we started ttc). He was very much worth the wait though. Dh and I both agree we will ttc only another year and a hf because I don't want babies over 35, especially with ds heading onto 14.

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies.

Lots to catch up on today!

Shadow sorry to hear about the evap lines and long cycles must be so frustrating!

I'm on cd 10 and have been using opk's all negative so far but I've had heaps of ewcm.

Tmi warning - last night after bding I had terrible cramps, I've never really had that before anyone else had anything like that? Wasn't rough or anything but the cramps were awful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheeki, ds was 2 in march, its gone so fast! I love him to bits! He is an absolute treasured. Poor thing had a cold and cut his 2nd 2yo molar yesterday, buy he is soooo good with teething!

I really hope you get your bfp soon they really are worth the wait!

jbish, I have no idea about the cramps? Is it maybe o time?