Closed Thread
Page 64 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, I think I'm on 4dpo. Already counting the days for poas!! Haha I haven't bought a test yet though, so I don't do it too soon. Baby dust to everyone!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone else have a low sex drive? Even though I've had ewcm since Sunday we've only bd once on Sun night. I am totally lacking interest, but keep trying to tell myself I should head to bed when dh does but even last night when we did I was so tired I just couldn't stay awake. I figure tonight is prob my last chance to get another one in this month but we are going to friends for tea and possibly home late and I'm already so tired. I don't tell dh when we are at right time of the month to ttc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the new comers good luck with you ttc#2 journey

Af is due today - no sign of it yet.... Tested yesterday morning BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    Anyone else have a low sex drive? Even though I've had ewcm since Sunday we've only bd once on Sun night. I am totally lacking interest, but keep trying to tell myself I should head to bed when dh does but even last night when we did I was so tired I just couldn't stay awake. I figure tonight is prob my last chance to get another one in this month but we are going to friends for tea and possibly home late and I'm already so tired. I don't tell dh when we are at right time of the month to ttc.
    I do sometimes... I think it's todo with stress & exhaustion... And what happens during the day.
    Don't really have any advice sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, mind if I join? I have a ds who is nearly 14 and a ds who is 10 months so its almost like ttc no 2 as the gap was so long. I've had 2 miscarriages and have factor 5 so need to start clexane as soon as I get a bfp. This is my fourth cycle of ttc and I'm doing SMEP this month. I think I'm 2dpo so let the tww begin.

Good luck everyône and fingers crossed for some more bfps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow did u test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekime View Post
    Hi girls, mind if I join? I have a ds who is nearly 14 and a ds who is 10 months so its almost like ttc no 2 as the gap was so long. I've had 2 miscarriages and have factor 5 so need to start clexane as soon as I get a bfp. This is my fourth cycle of ttc and I'm doing SMEP this month. I think I'm 2dpo so let the tww begin.

Good luck everyône and fingers crossed for some more bfps
    Oh cheekiness.. I have to have clexayne too.. It sucks

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sure does but after losing 2 babies I call it my miracle drug :0)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow! We are waiting to see your BFP (I really hope it is for you)

Starfish - good luck!

Green Cheese - yeah me kind of too. In that usually I'm too tired, last thing I can bothered doing or I just don't fancy it. I could quite happily have a relationship with no dtd - boring huh! But once we start it's usually good... It's just hard work sometimes.. Once or twice is adequate, poor DH, no idea what he thinks of that!

Trying - - maybe just too early. Will you test tomorrow if no AF today?

Hi & welcome Cheekime. I googled Clexane, but am still not sure about it's use in pregnancy & related to m/c. Can you elaborate?
    I had a chemical before I got utd with dd and had another chemical last month.
    I also had to go on progesterone when I got my bfp but my GP reckons it's not necessary

Good luck to you anyway! And how did you find the 13year age gap?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheekime pls tell us how you found the age gap my dd is 11 and we are Ttc no2.
    What a day I have had. My dd hurt her wrist 1 weeks ago the dr said it was sprained after a few days in tears saying it hurts but felt better after i wrapped it I took her back today to the drs cause its nit improving X-rays showed a fracture whoops bad parenting.
    On a positive note my acupuncturist has stopped my herbs yay she's put me on these tablets instead, she thinks the cramping I had last few days now gone may have been implantation fx it is af due in approx 9 days.
    I also got offered a full time position within my job today so exciting.
    Has anyone tested?