Closed Thread
Page 63 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We were tracking cycles last time and always thought we conceived dd right on o but in hindsight we did dtd a few days before that too. There is other things like foods to eat when swaying too. I'm lucky I got my dd first but would prob consider swaying if we hadn't.

I'm away this weekend without dh and don't think I've o yet so I'm actually happy to o late so hopefully we can catch it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would love a dd next, but id be just as happy with a boy too! I love my ds even if I was convinced he was a girl and made the sonographer double check she seen boy bits! The shock lasted a few days, but there wasnt any disappointment!

We are up to month 7. Id just be happy with a sticky bfp I might consider swaying for #3 if #2 is a boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm going to join this thread. We will be trying soon. We have a 18 week old and it took us so long to get our first we don't want to leave it long. I am 29 with a very low amh.....

Goodl luck and baby dust to everyone

Goanaspaner

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going? Been quiet in here.
    Any more bfp?
    Afm think I'm 9dpo, mild cramps all day like af pain just hoping af doesn't show up early. Feeling very bloated, sore lower back, and increased cm which is not normal for me. Just gotta hang in another 10 days I'm not going to test this month and just hope and wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome goana. Good luck!

Tully, I'm cd34 arm, I've had some faint lines on frer and pregnosis dip, but they aren't getting darker, they do show up in all light and photograph in all logy, but don't seem to be getting darker. I'm not sure if they are faulty tests or what but I'm not excited at all, I really don't think anything will come of it, even if it is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, sorry I have been pretty absent. Congrats to all the BFP's and baby dust to all the BFN's. still nothing to report here. We have moved and just about settled in our new place. My little munchkin doesn't want to go to bed tonight and I have read the same story 7 times :s and he just picked it up again and said "last time?" Cheeky thing...

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, welcome Goanaspaner! Good luck with ttc. I'm on CD10 so the BDing begins... not sure how we're gonna go this month, DH has "Man Flu" and I don't think he'll be up to much BDing... We'll see I guess. How was everyones weekend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Welcome goanaspaner, wow 18wks sounds so early but if you already know you want another bub then yes earlier is Prob better for you (I can say that now with hindsight) Good luck!

Shadow- any further darker lines? Are you thinking chemical? Totally sucks if so, big hugs

Hi everyone else. We had a long weekend and we were as busy as usual. I wonder when life will slow down?!?

Boring time for me, end of Af, cd5 with at least another 12 days before O..
    I'm on track with my half marathon training, did 14k on weekend, 16 this weekend is daunting!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS Congrats to Redlipsandpearls... Well done! I saw your news in the June testing thread.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im retesting in the morning mrsviking..hopefully i have a nice convincing line!! Ive driven myself crazy today resisting the urge!! *most* people who've seen it, or pics of it, say theres definately a very faint line! Which is convincing...im just hoping its not a very obvious evap IYKWIM??

According to last cycle, AF is due tomorrow (cd36) so we shall see what happens... for a BFP!! lol