Closed Thread
Page 62 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We got to page 3 girls!!
    So I thought I best pop by to bump us back up

So cold in my home office, I can hardly type properly. Tempted to go put the heater on but such a waste just for me..

Hi Amandale - welcome! Did you test today?

Shadow - yay for a great GP. Mine is pretty good too - he just does what I tell him I want, lol. He's an OB too so he gets all the baby stuff.

Jbish - sounds like your GP is on the same page as you. I've not heard of smep, but just googled. Sounds like too much hard work for me twice around my O works well for us for now... ha ha

AFM - I check CP and this morning had some brownish spotting when doing so. So I fully expect full AF later today or tomorrow.
    Ah well, I guess I can have some guilt free drinks over the weekend - we have our anniversary dinner tomorrow night and a friends 40th on Sunday.
    And then I'll be hoping for a BFP for my 39th birthday in July

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mrsviking, I tested early this morning it was negative I'm hoping I just tested a couple of days to early as I had some yellowish/milky discharge today which I don't ever usually get maybe that's a sign I could be implanting today ? But I don't know and I hate getting my hopes up like I always do.

That does call for some drinks I think make the most of it haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Hi mrsviking, I tested early this morning it was negative I'm hoping I just tested a couple of days to early as I had some yellowish/milky discharge today which I don't ever usually get maybe that's a sign I could be implanting today ? But I don't know and I hate getting my hopes up like I always do.

That does call for some drinks I think make the most of it haha
    The CM could be a good sign for you. for a BFP in a few days

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really hope so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I hope it's ok for me to join in DS is nearly 1yo and DH and I decided we would like to try for bub number 2. My cycles are irregular so I got OPK to see what my cycle looks like at the moment. I sometimes think about swaying for a girl, but at other times I think it doesn't matter. Anyone here swaying for a girl?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish30 View Post
    Hi everyone, I hope it's ok for me to join in DS is nearly 1yo and DH and I decided we would like to try for bub number 2. My cycles are irregular so I got OPK to see what my cycle looks like at the moment. I sometimes think about swaying for a girl, but at other times I think it doesn't matter. Anyone here swaying for a girl?
    Hi Starfish

Not me sorry, but good luck with getting your bundle of pink - girls are fun, especially fun to buy for too (i'm sure boys are just as fun too )

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!

Welcome Starfish! I'm not swaying for anything... The husband would love a boy, but I don't mind either way. I think if I have a girl it would be economical to re-use all the stuff from my daughter LOL

Mrsviking... Smep is hard work! I was just "pencilling" in all my BDing days and thinking... woah.. dunno if i'll be able to stick to it LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish30 View Post
    Apparently, swaying for a girl means not bd too close to O. So last bd about 3 or 4 days before. Boy swaying is conceiving when bd right around O time.

I felt sure we conceived DD right around O. Of course there's no guarantee with the above, just general info.

We were thinking we'd have liked a boy first go, but in the end it took us so long we didn't care.
    And tbh now, although a boy would be nice, I'd be stoked with another girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I might just half try to sway, I don't want to delay a pregnancy because of something that isn't fail proof or that important to me. Bfps don't grow on trees like that to be too particular about how to get one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love a boy but hey I'd be happy with a bfp.
    I think I'm about 2dpo I'm going insane already, I know I can't have any symptoms as implantation would not have happened yet but today I've had the worst lower abdomen pains it feels so heavy like everything is going to fall out of me. I've never felt this before.

Dd has gone to her friends tonight so it's just dh and me and I'm guessing were going to spend time in separate rooms stupid footy this is my Ttc problem ha ha

Enjoy your weekend everyone