Closed Thread
Page 61 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks hun, sitting in the waiting room now so we'll see what happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys hope you don't mind if I join in my fiancé and I are currently trying for our first baby to ! We are in our twenties and have been trying for 5 months now he did a semen analysis and it came back a little under average so I expect that's why I haven't yet fallen pregnant ill be taking a test on Friday which will be 3 days before my period is due so fingers crossed

Also I can sooo relate to the jealousy feeling it feels like so many people my age are falling pregnant so easily ! I swear every time I look at Facebook I see an ultra sound pic ! And majority of them hadn't planned it it just happened not to mention for
    Most of them their partners smoke drink and take drugs which my fiancé an I don't do we occasionally drink that's all so sometimes it feels a little un fair but I still have high hopes it will happen soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck jbish

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck jbish. I got a referral to fs before 12 months but my cycles had been regular for the first six months off the pill and then I had a few that were long or short. I was about 9 months when we got the referral but over Xmas so took ages to get in. Hopefully they even do some further testing for you.

Did anybody use clomid? I finally got my folic out of cupboard and found vitamin b6 and 5 tablets of 50mg clomid leftover from my first pregnancy. I'm contemplating taking them next month if not successful this month. Had to take them cycle days 5-9 so too late for this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys its hard when everyone you know is utd, the other thing I hate is when I'm asked when are you going to have kids grr like it's not that easy.
    I went to my gp 12 mths after coming off the pill and still not having regular cycles and no bfp. My gp said I just had to wait but sent me for ultrasound. My ultrasound came back fine, so my gp said just hang in until my cycles become normal as it could take awhile.
    I got sick of waiting and started acupuncture after only 4 of this my cycles are now regular.
    It is very frustrating as to why we can't get all these bfp.
    Good luck everyone. Fx for some more bfp soon including me.
    I think I O yesterday so now I have to wait I'm going to go insane.

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone...

Anyone waiting to test?? It's so boring during the first few cycle days while you're waiting for AF to nick off...

I'm on CD5, waiting for AF to end so we can get down to it... I'm going to try the SMEP method this cycle, has anyone else heard of it or tried it? I know of a few ladies that had success with it.

The Dr appointment went ok yesterday, his advice was to wait another 6 months before going to a FS, although he was happy to refer me if I wanted to. I decided to wait it out, i'm not sure if i'm ready for that yet... I mainly wanted to confirm with the Dr that the medication I take for Depression/Anxiety wouldn't be horrible if I did fall pregnant and he put my fears at ease about that. He also suggested I try to lose a few kgs and get in some more excercise. :/ I'm not massivly overweight, but I could stand to lose 5-10 kgs so I think i'll give that a shot and see if it makes a difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm testing soon. I should be at least 9dpo now. (cd30!)

I've heard of the smep before and have heard great things I'm glad to hear your medication isn't dangerous.

I'm not feeling anything, so thinking we aren't successful this month, if I get a bfp ill fall into the toilet I think!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow, I haven't felt any thing either but fingers crossed for both of us !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just putting it out there...I looove my gp!

Went today to see about my eyes (having recurring issues atm) he played with ds, then asked how many we have, when we said just ds, he turned to df and said "what are you waiting for!? He is gorgeous!!! You need another!" Df said we are trying, I said id been off the pill 6 mnths. He said we should be utd but since we aren't yet, gave me a huge chat on ovulation, bbt, etc....ill be cd34 when I have a checkup on my eyes again on monday if af hasn't arrived. If no bfp that morning, ill mention my irregular cycles.... *happy dance*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats awesome Shadow! I had a really good GP a while ago who was like that, but unfortunatley he left the practice and is now too far away. My new GP is pretty good too... Whenever I go there with my crazy stuff, or worrying about anything he has a way of putting me at ease, never dismisses what i'm talking about without investingating it and is very big on "follow up" appoinments.