Closed Thread
Page 60 of 92 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I had more light spotting (like really light) yesterday just in the afternoon and got all upset but I think it was just the end of the IB as there has been nothing today and my period is officially late now.

Trying - fingers crossed it is a bfp, I think I can make something out on the inverted pic.

Jbish - I totally get where you are coming from regarding feeling a bit jealous. Even when we already have a child and are so grateful for that, it is still hard.

Best of luck to all that are testing soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shadow - I can only imagine how annoyed your Mum is! Hope your cousin improves soon, poor bub

Tully - I can't imagine going to a male (or female) strip show - I wouldn't know where to look! ha ha.. Although I loved my bff's hens night many years ago, oh yes that was fun

Jbish - totally understandable those feelings of green eyed monster. I don't have them now as we know that we'd be totally happy just with dd, but when were ttc the first time, oh my gosh the agony. We were the last of all our friends to have a child and it really got to me.
    I do feel the same though when I see some people get utd without even trying, and when perhaps we see it as not being a good thing in their position. But each to their own I guess. Imagine having 15mth old twins with a newborn!? No Thanks!! (got to laugh right!)

Trying - sorry hun I can't see anything but we get to see those 2 lines in a few days! And no worries about leaving me behind.... I am desperate to test! but trying not to cave again.

Meeksie - aaah the worries. It never stops. Glad to hear it was just light & nothing serious.

AFM - CRANKY PANTS!!!! Does anyone remember feeling cranky when utd last time? I remember about 20wks with dd being so cranky I couldn't control it. This is similar, but I am totally putting it down to pre AF.
    DD was sooooo naughty today, I have been so close to tears, she has worn me down Ah well, tomorrow a new day.
    3 days to test..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Viking I totally get we're your coming from with you dd, my dd has worn me down I can only do so much, I'm suck if the arguing and answering back, the attitude. She told me yesterday I was being to hard on her. Grr 11 year olds

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my drs appt today... What a waste of time!!!
    Explained everything that's been going on an then about the test (showed her the photos) she did say she could see a very faint line.
    Told her all my "symptoms"
    And all she said was it may be a chemical pregnancy or to early for a proper bfp and to wait a few days or preferably a week before testing again :/
    Or just wait until my af arrives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I caved - BFN, not even a faint shadow or anything About 10dpo so possibly too early.
    Feeling very pre AF.
    Seriously questioning the ttc path though, wondering if it's all too hard & can i really be bothered at my age, and will I regret not having any more kids..

Tully - we had more of the same this morning.. not sure where my good little girl has gone

Trying - don't lose heart. A good friend of mine got her BFP, went to Dr and didn't have a BT or a scan until the 12wk scan. Either way you either or are or aren't utd and no amount of tests or scans can change the outcome.
    However I know how much a BT confirmation takes some of the stress away.
    Good luck for some strong lines in coming days - when will you test again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrsviking that sucks we are all poas addicts lol
    Fingers crosses you get a BFP in the coming days

I was really just hoping she could at least offer some suggestions to what the bleeding was and maybe the "symptoms" but not to worry ill just have to wait it out.... Or pee on a few more sticks lol

Probably not until next week i have no $$ left til tues dp is being a meanie and won't give me any money... He says iv been waisting to much money on hpt's lol :/

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Naw trying i'm sorry you didn't get any answers at the doctor. I know how frustrating that can be! I went last week because I had a headache that i'd had for around 4 days, after asking me questions about whether my hands or feet were tingling or if I feld dizzy, he proceeded to tell me to go home, lie down and take some panadol. LikeI hadn't already tried that!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that you are UTD and that it's just very early. When I was UTD with DD, I went to the doc and told him I had a very faint pos and he said great your UTD. That was it. No tests, nothing. I was so dissapointed! I ended up going to another dr.

Speaking of Dr's... I'm heading to mine now. Don't really know what to say. I'm trying to get pregnant, it's been over 6 months of "trying" more before that of casually trying, nothing has happened and now i'm getting worried... It sounds so silly in my head! I'm worried the dr will dismiss my concerns and tell me to stress less etc...

Thanks
    Reviews
    JBish - tell him it's been a year! He will not recommend any further tests or anything under a year of trying, especially as you are young.
    Depending on GP he may refer you to an FS or arrange to at least do some tracking bt's to confirm O.

Trying - I have 1 test left and now I have to be strong and wait until the weekend as I am also out of $$'s to get any more. for you

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mrsviking... I'll say a year... well, it kind of has been, I can't remember when I went off the pill but it was AGES ago, i've only been tracking my cycles for 6 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Regardless of when you went off the pill they (gp or fs) will want firm evidence that you've actually been timing it right. You could be 'going for it' but at the wrong times. Well that's what they might say without looking into things further.

I went to my gp after 6mths only because I was 35 by then. I had been tracking and we had been timing things right, well in supposed fertile time.
    I got a referral to FS who then did a month of BT tracking to confirm O time, got DH SA done and I had a pelvic US.
    We had all that done within 2mths of the 1st appt with her and 3 days before my 2nd appt we got our BFP.
    My appointment with her was 1 year after officially TTC, 15mths after coming off the pill.

Good luck - let us know how you go